Suggestion for Wheeling in Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Suggestion for Wheeling in Vegas

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Hwkscr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Suggestion for Wheeling in Vegas

Hello All,

I am new here and have been lurking for some time. My wife and I are heading out to LAs Vegas this week for a mini-vacation and i am looking to rent a jeep in order to explore a little outside of Vegas. Does anyone have any suggestions as where to go? I want to check out some trail and scenery, please keep in mind i will be in a rental jeep so the trails will have to be moderate. Thanks for any suggestions.

I did find one on the net about Bitter Springs (40 miles outside vegas). Any good?

Hwkscr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Lancerkath
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Bitter Springs is an easy road, just some soft sand on the east end through Echo Wash. Some nice areas along the way. If you want to get up out of the desert, you might consider the Mormon Well Road. The Mt. Charleston area (Spring Mountains) has some nice trails too. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.