stolen jeep XJ in Reno NV - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > stolen jeep XJ in Reno NV

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 12-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
NativeXJ

stolen jeep XJ in Reno NV

on 12-17-09 our white 1989 2 door jeep cherokee Nevada license plate #065-WAK was stolen from in front of our house in reno nv near wooster high school. it has a 4.5" lift, 33" Goodyear MTR tires on aluminum rims, custom rear bumper with tire carrier, custom made foldover roof rack, winch hidden inside of front stock bumper, and a custom made hood. if anyone has seen this or has information to it's whereabouts contact the Reno Sheriffs Deparment.

Thank you,

NativeXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
jeepndug
1981 CJ8 

jeep was found with guy sleeping in it
jeepndug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Lastshot
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepndug View Post
jeep was found with guy sleeping in it
Seriously?

If not...Bump for the OP!
gily25 Says...
Issues only become problems when you don't have the tools or time to fix it.
Mike318 Says...
I like my 4.0L like I like my ****... stroked and blown. :duhrock:
Lastshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
jeepndug
1981 CJ8 

park in the area of one of the hostitals and reno pd pull up and he was sleeping in the back of it true story
jeepndug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepndug View Post
park in the area of one of the hostitals and reno pd pull up and he was sleeping in the back of it true story
hahaha how dumb can you be... glad he got it back.. He posted over on NAXJA so its confirmed he got it back.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
NativeXJ

yeah we got it back and yes the guy was sleeping in the back of it, he even made one hell of a mess in there I wont go into detail but it was absolutely horrible, I forgot to post up here that we got it back (I had it on too many forums to remember)
NativeXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.