STOLEN 4/16 - Chinatown area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > STOLEN 4/16 - Chinatown area

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO TeraFlex JK 2/4 Door 2.5" Lift Kit!! DEALS AT ROCKRID

Unread 04-21-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
ASUjeepDevil

1998 TJ Wrangler 

STOLEN 4/16 - Chinatown area

My Jeep was just stolen Thursday April 16, between 3 and 7 AM right out of my driveway near Spring Mountain & Rainbow in Las Vegas. I'll get some pictures up asap, in the meantime it's still like the pic to the left:
  • green with khaki soft top at time of theft
    33" A/T's
    Eagle five-spoke alloy wheels
    no cover on the spare
    partially eroded 'Arizona State University' sticker on driver side rear bumper
    large yellow heart decal in upper driver's side windshield that says "Car Camping"
    milk jugs removed from front bumper with flat plastic end-caps; jugs still on rear bumper

If anyone sees this, please keep your eyes peeled! I appreciate your support.

Unread 04-23-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

That sucks! I will definitely keep an eye out, please keep us posted with any updates
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

dang, that sucks. Post up some pictures if it is still missing.
Unread 05-04-2015, 03:45 AM   #4
ASUjeepDevil

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Still no luck, it's been over two weeks now so I'm losing hope that it was just a joyride situation and would turn up on the side of the road somewhere. I was able to dig up some pictures though.

License Plate at the time it was stolen was the standard blue Nevada: [ 648 LYX ]

The doors and soft top were both on when it was taken - a tan/khaki colored Bestop with windows you could hardly see through they were so worn.

Stock spare tire carrier, stock fender flares and front and rear bumper. On the front passenger side fender flare there is a melted groove from jumper cables that shorted directly above the tire, kinda looks like two cigarette burns side by side.

There is a small, blue oval Nantucket sticker above each of the rear tail lights.

Has a red Rancho steering stabilizer might be visible from the front. And black JKS Quick Disconnects if you're that close.

The wheels should be the dead giveaway though, they are some random five-spoke Eagle Wheels 15's with 33" BFG A/T's.

I am offering $1,000 reward on Craigslist and to the taxi companies for anyone that locates it leading to the vehicle's return, same offer applies to any fellow forum member as well. Please reply or PM if you get lucky and see it cruising. Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.