Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#10 ·
I have some stuff for sale. I'm moving so i dont want to bring some things with.

Factory Beretta 96 mags 40cal - 1 is BNIB 30$. 2 are LEO mags 20$ each.

Rifle scope case used with my 7mm mag bolt gun. Hard plastic 20$

Diamond plate truckbox good condition, 100$

Also got some tools like a table top grinder and a drill press for sale. They're old school sears brand so they actually feel durable lol.

Then i got some heavy book cases/shelves that are nice. I'll post pics of them in a lil bit as im on my stupid phone so i cant attach pics here.

But it all needs to go as i really dont want to move extra crap with me.

#12 ·
#16 ·
1222 said:
Wow, that's weird. It works on my phone which is an ipone4. The only thing that doesn't is the pics. Anyhow, just use a computer and everything will work.

As far as the price goes, I could never find what a reasonable price should be. Perhaps you could make me a reasonable offer and if it sounds about right then we can make a deal. Sorry about being so vague but that's the best I can do at the moment.

As far as windows and such all I can say is I guess so. I've never opened/broke the factor seal so it should all be there.

I don't want to discuss price in this forum because I don't think it's allowed but I would be more than happy to talk to you on the phone. Here's my # (702) 565-6942, we can talk further if you like.
:cheers2:
I think I am missing something:
I can't even see the link much less the product info/pics on my iPad.
Everyone else posting stuff for sale including price in this forum has and hasn't had any trouble. Why would price in a for sale forum not be allowed??

#18 ·
Grand_ZJ said:
The beretta is gone i have 100 rounds of WWB 40cal target ammo and 20 rounds of 9mm black talons.

The magazines are all 11 round magazines. Someone take my stuffs!!
What kind of a deal can you give me for all of your .40 cal stuff? We can do this via PM if you prefer, maybe it's better after the previous posts..

#20 ·
Kinda odd but... I paid $270 for a 4'x10' sheet of 3/16" thick aluminum sheet. I'm keeping basically half the sheet. If anyone has any need for any 3/16" aluminum I've got up to roughly half a sheet available. If you need a smaller portion I'm willing to cut in straight squares whatever portion you'd need for your parts and we can just figure out how much of a sheet you're getting based off that $270 and price accordingly. If anyone needs any shoot me a PM with size and I can get you a price and cut off whatever you need to pickup...

Khris

BTW, this is what I used it for. This was roughly 2' x 4' of it but I want to keep enough to make a complete second set of spares...

#21 ·
hey guys, selling my Ruger SR9c.

Nothing wrong with it.Flawless and unmodified, just broken in. Less than 1000 rounds through it. Very trouble free. Only malfunctions I've had were a few stove pipes out at Front Sight (2 day class), because my thumbs were blocking the ejection port with the grip style they teach. Corrected my grip and it went back to flawless performance. I bought it new about a year and a half ago.

4 mags. (3) 10's (one with pinky extension) and (1) 17 rounder with the grip extension.

Gun is used but like new. Not a single flaw in it, and no visible wear.

Package includes:
Gun
Factory Case/Paperwork and spent casing.
(3) Factory Ruger 10 round mags (1 with pinky extension)
(1) Ruger Factory 17 round mag (with grip extension)
Left Handed Fobus Holster (freebie I guess)
Fobus double mag holster
Blackhawk IWB soft holster, left hand (freebie I guess)
20 rounds of Winchester HP defense ammo

Pics:

Asking $400.00. I'll be forward with you....New gun is $439.00 at New Frontier, plus tax, plus background (puts you at $499) $30 per mag, $20 for the holster, $20 for the mag holster, $30 for the ammo, etc etc etc. $400 is a good price for a carry kit with some ammo.

Simply selling it because I have gun ADD and want to play with something new. I've enjoyed ever round I've put through this thing.

#27 ·
Hi!

I have a set of 3 trailer wheels and tires for sale. all in good shape, only about 2 years old.

The spare tire is brand new, literally. still has the hairs on it. Just been sitting on the back of my camper.

The other 2 are fine, just used a little bit. Lots of life left in them.

These are 5.30x12 tires which means they are a 12" rim with a 20.5" tire. 4 on 4 bolt pattern.

$90.00 for the set of 3 tires with the wheels... Located in las vegas.

spare:

one on the camper:

#32 ·
Hey Raptor, try shooting BeingessnerAuto a PM and see if he has that stuff. He had a post up about hard and soft top stuff over in the for sale section and according to his profile, he is local.

#35 ·
Currie Front 3" Progessive Rate Springs

I have a pair of Currie Front 3" Progessive Rate Springs for sale - $120. They were installed around 9 months and 2000 miles. I switched out for 4" springs up front. These sell for $175 at Savvyoffroad.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.