Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#241 ·
Selling my Jeep. Make me an offer. PM if interested.

1980 Jeep CJ5. Clean NV Title.

Exterior, Stretched - 108'' wheel base, Competition cut and tapered rear end, Smittybilt XRC Tube Fenders without flare, Rugged Ridge Black Headlight Bezels, Rugged Ridge CJ Black Side Mirrors, custom front bumper, custom rocker protectors.

Suspension - FOX 2.0 Air Shocks, 3 link front, 4 link rear, 38 x 12.5 x 15 Super Swamper TSL's on Bead Locks

Engine - AMC 304, running Mobile 1 Synthetic, NEW Mallory ignition, Holly pro injection, Brass / Copper -4 Row radiator, Tripac High Performance 16" electric fan. Mileage is unknown (no odometer), but the motor runs strong.

Driveline -- NEW zero mile 3 speed A-727 Automatic Transmission, B&M Shifter, Dana 300 transfer case 4:1 terra low case, twin stick with clocking ring, currie 9'' front and rear axles with Detroit lockers (NEW fluid, seals & bearings), front and rear 4.88 gears , NEW 1975 Corvette master cylinder w/ front and rear disc brakes, NEW Adams Driveline Front & Rear Drive shafts

Safety - full roll cage, 5 Point Harnesses, 22 Gallon Fuel cell, Rear line locks

Interior - Custom Switch panel, Oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, RPM Gauges, Joe's Racing 2" tube style Tach Mount

Lighting - accessory lights, rock lights, waterproof LED tail and turn signals

Other : Warn winch w/ steel cable

Attachments

#243 ·
Why anyone would want to sell something like that after putting all that work into it is beyond me.
Ummmmm.... for sale... buy me...

(Beginning and end... Pictures don't show but ONLY things in this original picture still on the truck are the wheels, fiberglass, front headlights, sheet metal portion of the cab, windows, frame rails and transmission. NOTHING else is left from the truck I bought.)

#245 ·
Person that lines up a buyer with $15.5K or more in my hand gets the $500 AND dibs on the first run in it's replacement when it's ready which is twice the power of what's pictured above, WAY more suspension, WAY better built... Sell me!!!!! What more do I have to do to bribe? Day's worth of fab work you supply the materials?

#253 ·
Edit: SOLD!

1973 dodge challenger. no title, 318 auto, ps, pb, ac, 143k original miles, never rebuilt, numbers matching, ran and drove when parked 8 years ago. make reasonable offer. can provide pics through email if interested. needs paint and interior work. needs all rubber parts(belts, hoses, battery, tires) and will need fuel system flush. after that, would not hesitate to drive across country. it is very solid.

Here's the CL ad link with pics

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3851600560.html

#256 ·
Blame the photographer, my dad took the pics. Got a guy offering 4500 coming tomorrow morning. Hope he takes it!

#258 ·
Yeah, it will finish my jeep if he takes it! Lol I hate to see it go, but I will likely never do anything with it anyway. I'd rather get my jeep finished so I can enjoy it instead!

#259 ·
Got some stock stuff free to a good home if anyone wants it. So far I've got stock control arms, springs, 2 sets of stock shocks (one set off an LJ, one set off a TJ), a stock rear bumper that's been hammered down in the center to clear a 33" spare, and a stock gas tank skid.

I also have a hitch, a stock transmission skid, and stock front fenders I was planning to sell for a little cash. Make me an offer if you need them, I'm not looking for much. The front fenders at a little bent up but would be a good start for tube fenders or a replacement if you totaly destroyed the stock ones. If anyone's interested and wants pics let me know.

#260 ·
Got some stock stuff free to a good home if anyone wants it. So far I've got stock control arms, springs, 2 sets of stock shocks (one set off an LJ, one set off a TJ), a stock rear bumper that's been hammered down in the center to clear a 33" spare, and a stock gas tank skid.

I also have a hitch, a stock transmission skid, and stock front fenders I was planning to sell for a little cash. Make me an offer if you need them, I'm not looking for much. The front fenders at a little bent up but would be a good start for tube fenders or a replacement if you totaly destroyed the stock ones. If anyone's interested and wants pics let me know.
Yeah let's see pics of the fenders plz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.