Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#210 ·
Just realized I posted transmission skid plate, it's actually the larger transfer case skid (shovel). It will work on an 03-06 TJ if you need it. The trans skid I have is riddled with .223 holes :)

#211 ·
Now to burst your bubble...unless you reloaded them, each of those holes represents $1.00! sorry, had to. I do it whenever I shoot as of late, and it just ruins it for my rapid fire plays. takes the fun right out of it.:cheers2:

#217 ·
gregaf3 said:
my reverse is shot and he has been forcing it in for a while.
fify

#228 ·
If he does the swap and has time and money now would be the perfect time to upgrade to an external slave cylinder 94 + bell housing and few parts. If you need the thread let me know I did mine last year.

#229 ·
SOLD
FOR SALE: Rear bumper for a TJ (but will fit a YJ as well.

Features:
Fully boxed 3/16th plate steel bumper
Class III Hitch
2 D-ring attachment points
Swing out tire carrier (w/greasable pivot) can accommodate up to a 35" tire
2-55 watt work lights (rubber coated)
Jerry Can Mount
2 CB Antenna mounts
Hi-Lift Mount with padlock provisions

It's a little dirty in the pics. Selling on here for $250 or best offer. May also trade for some 15" rims with or without tires 5x4.5 lug pattern, I need 2 possibly 3 of them. Let me know what you have.

Camera accessory Computer monitor accessory Gas Fixture Machine

Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Auto part

Automotive tire Hood Bumper Vehicle Bicycle part

Fixture Window Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Automotive wheel system

#231 ·
FOR SALE: Rear bumper for a TJ (but will fit a YJ as well.

Features:
Fully boxed 3/16th plate steel bumper
Class III Hitch
2 D-ring attachment points
Swing out tire carrier (w/greasable pivot) can accommodate up to a 35" tire
2-55 watt work lights (rubber coated)
Jerry Can Mount
2 CB Antenna mounts
Hi-Lift Mount with padlock provisions

It's a little dirty in the pics. Selling on here for $250 or best offer. May also trade for some 15" rims with or without tires 5x4.5 lug pattern, I need 2 possibly 3 of them. Let me know what you have.

View attachment 632769

View attachment 632770

View attachment 632771

View attachment 632773

View attachment 632774

View attachment 632775
I got 3 stockYJ rims lol. is it a Smittybilt?

#235 ·
Upgraded the rear bumper to a JCR Offroad Crusader, and I'm putting on an OR Fab tire swing. Upgraded the rear speakers to fender well sound boxes, and I took the roll bar padding off to install an LED dome light and gun rack for my truck gun (so its not laying in the back when offroad).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.