For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 03-11-2014, 10:14 AM   #751
Vegas-jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

Tuffy Security Deck for 2007-2010 JK with or without Subwoofer. $400. I have it installed now if anyone wants to take a look at it first. Great condition and a year old.

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-255-t...enclosure.aspx

Vegas-jk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #752
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Co2 set up for $120

And the jk poison spyder rear bumper $1k
Unread 03-11-2014, 11:21 PM   #753
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas-jk View Post
Tuffy Security Deck for 2007-2010 JK with or without Subwoofer. $400. I have it installed now if anyone wants to take a look at it first. Great condition and a year old.

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-255-t...enclosure.aspx
Do those fit on 2 doors or just 4doors?
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #754
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

If anyone here has a need/want for a bolt in sport cage for an LJ, mine will be available real soon. It is a Poison Spyder "family style" that has some extra bracing.....and obviously is welded to the OE sport bars. It will work just fine with a hard-top, or NON-fastback style soft top. Contact me if interested.

Ricky

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #755
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

looking for a family style TJ OR YJ cage roll bar. I would prefer a YJ cage because its going in a CJ7. Just need the back half no need for the front bars that attach to the windshield.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #756
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm looking for a Soft Top for my 2010 JK if anyone knows of one for sale!
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #757
Vegas-jk
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282
Do those fit on 2 doors or just 4doors?
Both models according to Tuffy
Vegas-jk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 01:19 PM   #758
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I have a Mesa Tactical Sureshell side saddle for sale for an 870, 1100, or 11-87. It sat on my gun in the safe for a few months then was on my gun for 1 day at front sight until i deemed it unnecessary for my style of shooting.

High quality piece, solid aluminum, still allows serial number to be seen. You get everything except the box because i tossed it. It is in like new condition.
shell2.jpg  
shell.jpg

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 06:08 PM   #759
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Roflmao! I'm only keeping mine until I complete the skill builder and/or get my DG! Lol
Unread 03-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #760
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I have 7 old style Goodyear MTR's for sale. Great tread left! $1,100 takes all 7.

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014, 01:55 PM   #761
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Roflmao! I'm only keeping mine until I complete the skill builder and/or get my DG! Lol
Yeah you should keep it. you need all the help you can get!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 03-21-2014, 12:53 AM   #762
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Yeah you should keep it. you need all the help you can get!
Didn't need any help beating you. Lol
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:35 AM   #763
grenade19
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for front track bar. Currie, iro, jks etc. Pm me if you have one !
grenade19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #764
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Specter gear universal thigh holster. Left hand. Adjusts to fit ah large frame auto, some medium frame. With or without weapon light. High quality holster.

image-3497565983.jpg

Quote:

Unread 03-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #765
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Didn't need any help beating you. Lol
That was just because I can't count!

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.