Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#1,103 ·
Advantage Arms .22 conversion for a glock 19 and probably other models, you gun nuts can probably do the research about 100 times better then me to know what other models it should work with. Everything included that came with the kit. May have some ammo too, would have to look. I purchased used, don't know the history on it but I can tell you I've put all of... Oh... You know, 2 magazines worth thru it.

$200

#1,104 ·
Looking for a 33x12.50x15 tire to be used as a spare. Not to awful concerned with tread depth, just need to it hold air and be able to drive on it for a day or two. Anybody got anything??

#1,105 ·
sirhk100 said:
Advantage Arms .22 conversion for a glock 19 and probably other models, you gun nuts can probably do the research about 100 times better then me to know what other models it should work with. Everything included that came with the kit. May have some ammo too, would have to look. I purchased used, don't know the history on it but I can tell you I've put all of... Oh... You know, 2 magazines worth thru it. $200
Your kit will fit the G19 and G23. Based on age, I would venture to guess it will fit Gen 1-3. Gen 4 is different.

#1,106 ·
Boog said:
Looking for a 33x12.50x15 tire to be used as a spare. Not to awful concerned with tread depth, just need to it hold air and be able to drive on it for a day or two. Anybody got anything??
Shoot me a PM I have a few

Sent from underneath my Jeep

#1,107 ·
Free to a good home...Adcom GFP-555II stereo preamp. I've had this sitting in my garage for years and I'm not even sure if it still works. It was awesome when I was using it. Figure I'll pass it along to someone else who can use and appreciate it.

Attachments

#1,108 ·
Wanted To Buy Rear TJ Flares

Good Morning All,
Title pretty much sums it up. I was hoping to find a pair of black rear flares in fairly good condition for my TJ. I have cash and will be fair and I can also come pick up. You can call or text Marc @ 702-768-1931 or Twodewarsx@yahoo.com
Thanks Guys!!

#1,117 ·
Anyone interested in a 94' ZJ. V8 4x4 (NP249). I'm asking $2400. It's running and fairly good looking. I'll get some pictures uploaded as soon as I get time to pull them off my laptop. I need it gone as soon as possible to pay some bills. One of which is a $100 parking violation because I parked it in the lot down the street with a for sale sign on it.

#1,120 ·
If anybody wants that wagoneer rear D44 with 3.54's that I have, let me know. I'll let it go for whatever you want to give me. Which includes beer. Time to get stuff out of the yard.

If nobody wants it, it's going to junk yard in 2 weeks.

#1,123 ·
Does anybody need an AMC 360? I'm on the line about moving the damn thing, I'd gladly let it go for cheap. I know its cliche but "ran when pulled." Had a little bottem end noise when you let off the throttle, never gave any issues though, some minor end play in the crank so maybe a thrust bearing? I dont know. I was just planning to use it as a core. Its complete, intake to oil pan, pulleys to crank flange. No accessories though.

#1,126 ·
T5?

From a quick search, yes. The 360 will bolt up where any other AMC engine was once bolted. the only necessary changes would be motor mounts (must be CJ V8, not FSJ mounts) and a 360 flywheel.

If you're serious, just let me know and you can come look at it. Like I said aside from a little noise when you let off the gas it ran fine. here it is. I know the heads are from 1984 (going by the casting numbers, so perhaps previous owner warped a head?) and it currently sits with a factory 2bbl intake that isnt bolted on at the moment.

#1,128 ·
Raptor0206 said:
Yep a T 5....let me look into it. The 6 I have now runs so well I'd hate to change it but a V8 would be nice!
Like I said I was planning to use it as a core for a rebuild so I'll let it go cheap if you are interested. I'd rather have a little cash in hand to help pay for the move than have to lug it, but I'm not going to just scrap it because it would save me a few hundred dollar core charge if I buy a reman engine in the next few years.

And I imagine it would be nice haha. It moves my big *** jeep with ease, I'm sure it would be fun in a lil CJ. We're any CJ's factory 360? Or were they only available with the 304?

#1,129 ·
Only a 304. It's not a bad swap but from my quick search at work the T5 won't hold up. I would love to put a th 400 behind it but then I'm sure I'd have to redo the drive shafts and at that point it wouldn't be fun lol
PM your price and when I get home I'll look more into it. Doing it on my phone sucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.