For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #391
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

going to sell my AR Upper. Anybody want? $650 for one of you guys. ~400 rounds through the thing, practically new.

Spikes Tactical 16" with mid-length gas system. Functions 100%. will include BCG and CH and BUIS. So, complete upper ready to go on a gun.

• Spike's Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hard coat Anodized finish, T-markings, Spike’s logo and M4 feed ramps.
  • Barrel is certified MIL-B-11595E CMV, M4 barrel extension, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
  • Light-weight Contour barrel with pinned and melonited low profile mid-length gas system.
  • Barrel is Phosphate finished under the .625" F marked A2 front sight base with stainless steel plug set at the rifle length handguard position.
  • The M16 carriers are Chrome lined with a Mil-Spec phosphate finish.
  • Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
  • HP/MP Tested Bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
  • Magpul MOE heat shield lined black handguards.
  • A2 Flash Hider.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #392
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
1917 Enfield by Remington. Its the "American Enfield". 30-06 this one was built in 1918.
Never seen one of those before. Very cool. What kind of accuracy does it have?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #393
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit

Never seen one of those before. Very cool. What kind of accuracy does it have?
These rifles in general are accurate. This one I have not shot as it isn't mine it belongs to a friend that I am helping sell it

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #394
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My British enfield is pretty accurate. I've hit gallon jugs of water at 300yds with the battle sights.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #395
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
My British enfield is pretty accurate. I've hit gallon jugs of water at 300yds with the battle sights.
I also have one and have found it to be pretty acurate. My grandfather used to use it for deer hunting with the stock open sights.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #396
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Alright I'm putting up my zj for sale. I'm pretty firm at $500. If it sells it sells if not when I get to working on it again I will. Just sick of pushing it around the warehouse at this point.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #397
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

any interest in the entire AR posted above? Thinking about getting out of the whole platform.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #398
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
any interest in the entire AR posted above? Thinking about getting out of the whole platform.
How much for it complete?
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #399
sirhk100

It's cheaper to make kermit ribbet then that ugly thing so no thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #400
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj View Post
How much for it complete?
sent you a PM.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #401
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
It's cheaper to make kermit ribbet then that ugly thing so no thanks!
lol. looking at kermit, and then calling MY rifle ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i suppose!

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #402
sirhk100

It's a frog, it's not supposed to look good!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #403
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

sent you a PM.
Sooo not helpful for the rest of us that are curious.

Also, why are you getting out of the AR platform?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #404
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I just dont like/care for it. Gun AAD kicks in and I want to explore other stuff.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #405
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Sooo not helpful for the rest of us that are curious.

Also, why are you getting out of the AR platform?
Also sent you a PM.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.