Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#860 ·
#862 ·
I'm buying CL stuff on my way home today. In fact I'm buying two things off CL this week. One of them was $60 asking price. I texted the guy simply asking if he still had it and saying I was interested. no name, no other info. He replies something to the effect of... "you can have it for $20, I'm assuming it's for your truck or the toyota?" I'm sitting there kinda stunned like WTF??? In fact my reply was "for $20 absolutely sold but, who is this???" Turned out it was someone I knew that I didn't have their number saved! LOL

And for reference, nobody will be getting any rides in the race truck or my truck without helmet or neck rolls as of the end of this week I'll have a Large and medium helmets both wired and blown in addition to the XL we already had for the race truck. I was looking for something else and stumbled on 2 helmets too cheap to pass up and those have been on my want list for a while. One of the helmets is coming with a neck roll, helmet skirt and bacalava too so we should have any passengers covered!

#864 ·
I was going to take you up on that but with these purchased now I'm set, these are full blown full face race helmets that will accept my filtered air systems and intercom setup. Thanks a ton still though for the offer!

#878 ·
Raptor0206 said:
What u got going on this week? How heavy is it? I thinking about trying to throw it on one of those cargo hitch haulers
I should be home most evenings this week. It ain't too heavy, I can squat it and carry it around, from the front of the house to the back without too much trouble, and I ain't no body builder lol. Can't weigh more than 120 pounds? That's more than dani weighs and I can carry it easier than I can carry her lol

#879 ·
Anybody happen to have 2 stock TJ wheels and tires laying around they would like to get rid of?

I need them for the front of my Jeep to put on a trailer going across country (the 33s are too big for the tie down straps on the trailer.

Let me know if you have any laying around, and how much you want for them. Trying to get this done for less than $100.

Thanks

#880 ·
Anybody happen to have 2 stock TJ wheels and tires laying around they would like to get rid of?

I need them for the front of my Jeep to put on a trailer going across country (the 33s are too big for the tie down straps on the trailer.

Let me know if you have any laying around, and how much you want for them. Trying to get this done for less than $100.

Thanks
I got some stock YJ take offs with shot tires. I'm sure u can find tires or see if these will hold air. Let me know

#895 ·
Is there any interest in a standup freezer? Don't know the specifics on it. It's roughly 5' tall. Looks like a small refrigerator. $150. Definitely works and freezes well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.