Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#659 ·
B0nez said:
Apparently, the lemmings have it right! I've shot many makes/models of handguns, and have to say, the Glocks work the best with the fewest failures and I would place my life in the same hand that holds a Glock! I grew up a die hard Ruger owner/shooter, but for a defense weapon, I'll take my Glock. Thank you! Lol

#661 ·
I may have a trade lined up for a G27 in exchange for my LC9. If I decide I don't like the 40, would anyone be interested in buying or trading it so I could get a 26 or 19?

#664 ·
Powrjunkey said:
I may have a trade lined up for a G27 in exchange for my LC9. If I decide I don't like the 40, would anyone be interested in buying or trading it so I could get a 26 or 19?
What do you mean? You shot my 27. If you didn't like it, don't do the trade. Not that difficult. Hell, come by, grab mine and go shoot it again.

#665 ·
andy02 said:
What do you mean? You shot my 27. If you didn't like it, don't do the trade. Not that difficult. Hell, come by, grab mine and go shoot it again.
Seriously? I can borrow? I'd like that! I'm thinking about doing it anyway because if be trading up, so I could then sell/trade for something else later.

#667 ·
I did the same thing with my Kahr, traded for a G19 knowing I would be able to sell it very easily.

#666 ·
Powrjunkey said:
Seriously? I can borrow? I'd like that! I'm thinking about doing it anyway because if be trading up, so I could then sell/trade for something else later.
Yeah, you can borrow it. Just don't commit any crimes with it.

#671 ·
Hey guys, anyone interested in a '96 xj two door? It's a 4.0 with a 5 speed. It's purple, has a 3" lift, 33" tires on 2007-08 wrangler wheels. Has aftermarket front and rear bumper with tire carrier and front winch mount. It will run and drive, but it needs work. I am posting this for a friend.

#681 ·
Puck81 said:
So have i. But i dont blame you. Im fixing mine this year.
You only want a/c because you can't roll down your window that you still haven't fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.