Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#620 ·
Just throwing this out there. Willing to sell my hood mount jack holder and the jack. Its the tough stuff mount with the 48" hilift jack that has the hilift jack isolator. All said and done, there's $200 invested in the jack, mount, isolator, etc. It mounts to the hood hinge bolts. I don't NEED to sell, I just dont use it. I want $150 for it as a kit. Not willing to separate at this time. The mount has provisions for mounting lights or a light bar on the front of it. This stuff is used, but its all iron and steel. Its not like bushings or wearable components, so being "used" isnt much of a consideration. The jack was used twice!

Attachments

#627 ·
Yeah, I know. They got us on GPS now, so it's a bit more difficult to move around on personal business. Haven't forgotten about it.

#629 ·
I have some driveshafts to get rid of. These were my current in use and spares They are all Tom Woods :

I have:
1 new 1310CV to 1310 rear shaft 23" $250
1 used 1310CV to 1310 rear shaft 23"(I'd say less than 500miles on it!) $200

1 new 1310CV to 1310 front shaft 44" made with 1.5" tube on the main shaft. $250
1 used 1310CV to 1310 front shaft 44" made with 1.5" tube on the main shaft. $200
on the front shafts would one of those be the right length for a stock Danna 30 with a stock 231 at virtually no lift? I'm assuming no but I figured I'd ask.

#644 · (Edited)
*Sold* 2004 Yamaha Blaster. Super low hours in the last 7 years. I bought it in 05 and it has been stored at the cabin in Utah and barely ridden. Kids are grown, need it gone. Figured Id throw it up here just before Crimmus. It's blue and I can't get a pic to upload. I will text a pic though it you want..

$1000. Obo

Sold

#648 ·
I've got a Honda XR250R (4-stroke)I was thinking of unloading. Also very low hrs. Apparently, valves were an issue with the 95-98(needs to be upgraded to SS). Been sitting in my garage since 2000 when I originally got transfered. Feel free to PM Offers. If not, I'll order the valves and give you guys first crack before I list it on CL. Valves are like $30 plus gaskets.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.