Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#583 ·
Syncityj said:
Why not pennzoil? That's what the dealer uses.
Dunno bout anymore, but Quaker date and pennzoil used to use beeswax in their oils. Think about what that would do to oil jackets and small channels when it cools. Now think about how long before it melts on startup! Bad news for motors!

#586 ·
Powrjunkey said:
Dunno bout anymore, but Quaker date and pennzoil used to use beeswax in their oils. Think about what that would do to oil jackets and small channels when it cools. Now think about how long before it melts on startup! Bad news for motors!
It is true that they used to. It is also true that they don't anymore because of people spouting useless drivel saying that the beeswax could harm their motor. Fun fact, jet turbine oil still uses beeswax because we maintainers actually understand its use rather than almost putting companies out of business based upon mis-information.

#591 ·
andy02 said:
It is true that they used to. It is also true that they don't anymore because of people spouting useless drivel saying that the beeswax could harm their motor. Fun fact, jet turbine oil still uses beeswax because we maintainers actually understand its use rather than almost putting companies out of business based upon mis-information.
Please do school on this! Cannot find any info on this subject online with google searches...

#593 ·
37"s

Selling the last of my 37"s

7 Total tires/5 wheels

I have:
4-85% tread MTR's (these were daily driven and used on trail so there is some chunking in tread, rounding of edges, but NO holes/cuts/repairs! Will balance fine.
1-NEW MTR
2-Trail spare MTR's

5-Method Beadlocks (17x9 4.5"BS 5on5.5 bolt pattern with 4.25" center bore) (will fit 1-ton hubs) one wheel is NEW!!

$2,500 for all 7 tires and 5 wheels

I am not separating at this time

Ricky 940-632-7633

#594 ·
sirhk100 said:
Are you guys running race motors or factory motors? Just curious cause the concern with brand of oils is... ummmm... well... interesting?
I've only ever had one really hot motor that I built with my dad but I would say it was fast but not race quality. It was still a factory block just blue printed and balanced with high quality internals. In that motor we only used royal purple fluids in everything. Who knows if it made a difference or not.

#595 ·
I'm just basing my level of interest on brand of oils on the amount of 200K-300K rides I've owned that went most of if not their entire life by running whatever oil was on sale when the odo turned over around 4000-5000 miles. no synthetics, no crazy this or that... Just what the best deal was at the time I walked in the store to buy oil and a filter. One car in particular my parents bought brand new and I bought off them and is still running around Az with 315K on it and it's had virtually every brand of oil known to man thru it. Change oil regularly and don't worry about it. Unless you really have a badass motor... Or stress over your oil purchases for your factory motor. LOL You can argue it all you want but it's not going to trump my first hand experience for me. My yota for instance, it had 215K on the V6 when I swapped in the current motor. Still ran great! I did the motor swap for more power and to fix oil leaks I was too lazy to fix. HAHA, you know the lazy route to fix an oil link is to just replace the motor! Duh... If you could've seen the intake from the air filter with the hole in it!!!! LOL, oil, pffft, how about dirt right thru the motor?

If I hadn't just changed oil in the expo friday night I'd be interested in oil for a good price but it'll be a while till I need it again. BTW, I used penzoil this time. YIKES!!! LOL

#596 ·
I was never all that hot on synthetic until I saw the cylinders on a toyota with a ton of miles on it and you could still see the machine marks. The thing still looked brand new. I agree though with maintenance, on time oil changes matters more than which brand you use. Filters on the other hand are another discussion all together..... Hahaha!

#603 ·
I don't want to clog up this entire page, but I have a lot of stuff for sale!

My father passed away in September and I have collected a lot of his personal belongings and moved them into my garage. I do not have a use for most of it, so I am listing it for sale or trade.

I will have a lot more to add to this later, including but not limited to: 21' deck boat with 125hp engine, 2002 Honda Odyssey Minivan with leather and extremely low miles, as well as multiple kayaks.

First I have a set of four solar panels on a wood frame. My father originally had this on top of his van to charge electronics that we had inside. We charged a battery to power a small coleman fridge, (also listed here for sale) as well as a microwave.
I would like to get $100 (obo) for the set. I do not know how well they work, I haven't used them at all.

The Coleman fridge I mentioned is also for sale. It comes with a cigarette lighter power cable so you can run it in your truck/car.

I would like $75 for it.
You can also find it here: http://www.basspro.com/Coleman-Powe...=shopping_googleproductextensions&kpid=100334

Next I have an electric Paint Sprayer. My father owned multiple properties and used this sprayer to paint each one after a tenant left the property. It was well maintained but I have not used it so I do not know how well it runs.
I am asking $150 (obo)

I have three verticle support braces, I am not sure what the value is on these.
We used them to hold up a support beam in a residential property while we renovated the kitchen and replaced drywall.

asking $75 each. If you know what these are actually called, please PM me and let me know. I can't find anything like them online.

Next up, I have a BRAND NEW Thomasville table with four chairs to match. The table includes two leafs to extend the table to full length, as shown in the photo. It also includes cutting protection for the table as well as a tarp to keep the leafs in when not being used.
I am asking $600 (obo) for the set.

Next up I have a gas Homelite Chainsaw with a carrying case.

asking $90 (obo)

The next chainsaw is a gas Poulan Wild Thing Chainsaw with a carrying case.

asking $90 (obo)

I have a foosball table that actually belongs to someone else, but I am willing to sell it for them:

Asking $200

Not shown here, waiting on a photo, is also an Air Hockey table. I would like $100 for it. It works fine.

I also have a Basketball Hoop (freestanding) that has a broken chain basket and a broken backboard.

It is FREE FREE FREE!!!!

Next up, I have a jack. I do not know how many tons it's rated for.

Asking $20 (obo)

Next up, I have a few boats. They all come with paddles.

The fist being a Cobra Fish n Dive kayak with a set of wheels for pulling it to the water.
It is rated to carry up to 600lbs.
This is a FANTASTIC snorkeling, diving or fishing kayak. I have taken it out to San Diego many times.
It does have fishing rod holes built into the boat, as well as storage compartments.

I would like to get at least $600 for the boat.

I also have a Navarro canoe. This was my father's canoe and even being used, it is worth over $1000. If you have an appreciation for this boat and would like to make me an offer on it, please do. This is a great boat and a reputable brand.

The last boat is a TWO PERSON sit on top inflatable kayak, it comes with an aircompresor. I know it works and holds air. I used it one time and then never used it again. I have a large collection of kayaks and this was just something I was given as a gift.
I would like $150 for the boat.

I have a DrawTite Trailer Hitch for sale. I am asking $100

Next up, I have three fishing rods and four reels. These are large fishing rods for the ocean, not typically for freshwater. The reels are all vintage Penn.
HOWEVER, these are fantastic rods for trolling in Lake Mead.

I am willing to piece each one out, or I would take $400 (obo) for everything.

Next up I have a large telescoping scaffold plank.
I would like $150 (obo) for it.

I have an Everlast punching bag that I purchased but never got around to hanging up. I would like to get $25 for it. Comes with chains to hang it.

Finally, I have my Marcy Weight Bench set, complete with the bar and over 300lbs of weights. I go to the gym down the street so often it doesn't seem worth it for me to keep the weight bench. It also comes with a curling extension and a leg extension.
I would like to get $200 for the set, $300 if you want me to deliver it.

Not all weights are shown in this photo:

That's a lot of stuff! I have more to list later too, but this is enough for now! Please let me know if you would like to trade something. I am open to ALL options! I just want my garage cleared out!

#606 ·
Oil! Oil!! Oil!!!

Alright guys here is the quantities and prices of the oils that I have.

All of these are in 5Q jugs. Price is PER 5Q jug.

Peak Full Synthetic 20$ EA

10w-30 = 4
5w-30 = 6
5w-20 = 9
0w-20 = 6

Peak Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 4

Pennzoil High Mileage 15$ EA

10w-40 = 4

Motorcraft Semi Synthetic 20$ EA

5w-20 = 3

Shell Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 2

Mobil Super Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 2

Castrol GTX Conventional 15$ EA

10w-40 = 1

Chevron Conventional 15$ EA

5w-30 = 1

Quaker State Conventional 15$ EA

10w-40 = 2
10w-30 = 1
5w-30 = 6

Make an offer guys.

#611 ·
Alright guys here is the quantities and prices of the oils that I have.

All of these are in 5Q jugs. Price is PER 5Q jug.

Peak Full Synthetic 20$ EA

10w-30 = 4
5w-30 = 6
5w-20 = 9
0w-20 = 6

Peak Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 4

Pennzoil High Mileage 15$ EA

10w-40 = 4

Motorcraft Semi Synthetic 20$ EA

5w-20 = 3

Shell Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 2

Mobil Super Conventional 15$ EA

10w-30 = 2

Castrol GTX Conventional 15$ EA

10w-40 = 1

Chevron Conventional 15$ EA

5w-30 = 1

Quaker State Conventional 15$ EA

10w-40 = 2
10w-30 = 1
5w-30 = 6

Make an offer guys.
All prices posted above are 5$ off per 5q jug. For all of you jeep forum guys. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#612 ·
Wait, so you're saying subtract $5 from what you have listed or you already knocked $5 off on those prices? If it's $5 off what you have listed here I'll take that single of Castrol GTX and can pick it up in the morning if you're available? I need to change oil in my yota tomorrow so...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.