Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

For Sale Thread of Southern Nevada

102K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  rsk4today 
#1 ·
I figured this for sale thread would work better for everyone than posting in our main chat thread.

Post up your parts, jeeps, kitchen sink, ect. for sale with price or trade value.
Try to post pictures when you can.

When your item is sold please edit your post and let everyone know it has SOLD.:rtft:

#311 ·
Finally getting together all my take offs. Figured I'd post them here in case any one needs them local before I post in the classifieds. Here is the stuff I have for sale:

Warn Bumper and Warn Winch Plate, $100 OBO each. They have some rock rash and minor surface rust where the paint was scrapped away. The bumper has the mounts for a bumper tow bar.

Attachments

#313 ·
The following items are free to a good home. If no one takes them they are going to the scrap yard. The control arm bushings are in decent shape but a couple are bent. I have a second set of stock shocks from an LJ. The skid plates are pretty beat. The gas tank skid comes with samples of dirt from everywhere I've wheeled and the transfercase skid comes with an egg my son fried on it in the 117 degree heat.

Attachments

#315 ·
I have some trailer wheels and tires for sale. Size of the tires is ST205/75D15 (quantity 2) mounted on 15x6 rims with 5x4.5 bolt pattern, also have 2 additional rims, same specs. Looking for about $100 for those tires and rims.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Also, have 2 small trailer wheels 4.80/4.00 mounted on rims that have a 4 on 4 bolt pattern (quantity 2). Looking for about $40 for those 2 tires and rims.

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

#317 ·
Factory Trunk for Jeep Wrangler. Came out of a TJ, not sure if it will fit other models. Bolts into factory location.

Hardware included. Lid props open and latches underneath to create a secure storage area behind the back seat for stowing valuables and other items. Gray carpeting on the lid (Carpeting has some water marks, but can easily be cleaned).

Looking for $40.

Thanks for looking

Rectangle Grey Wood Composite material Concrete

Wood Rectangle Composite material Aluminium Auto part

#318 ·
That's really cool! If I didn't have my subs back there, I'd be al over that! Glws. It will go fast!

#323 ·
Started to clean my place up as I realized I have way too much crap in this small apartment!!

100' Ridgid extension cord ends light up 40$
Wood Electrical wiring Gas Flooring Cable

Lights for working at night 20$
Gas Electrical wiring Flooring Machine Wire

Drill press only thing is when drilling if too much pressure the bit stops spinning I know that there is 2 belts that look like they're missing. MAKE OFFER
Home appliance Kitchen appliance Gas Machine Tool

Gas Font Auto part Machine Heat-shrink tubing

Sony xplod 12" subs with box x2 20$/EA
Automotive tire Gas Audio equipment Gadget Auto part

Two gas cans metal. One is good condition other could be cleaned.

Will add more as I come across it all. Have to come pick up from my place.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#324 ·
Grand_ZJ said:
Drill press only thing is when drilling if too much pressure the bit stops spinning I know that there is 2 belts that look like they're missing. MAKE OFFER
220 or 110? Could you hold it until I get back?

#330 ·
So it turns out my 2002 has the 2003 and newer hood so the Poison Spider Louvers I bought don't fit. They're new in the box unpainted. I unpacked them to paint them and realized they wouldn't fit then repacked them. I have $135 in them but I'll let them go for $100 if anyone is interested.

Attachments

#333 ·
If I didnt already have my mojave sticker on there, I'd be quite interested. Its a bit expensive though...for me. I'm sure it will go pretty quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.