Race Truck Ride Day for Mint '14 guys... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Race Truck Ride Day for Mint '14 guys...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!TERAFLEX JKU 2.5" Elite LCG Long FlexArm Lift Kit w/

Unread 02-05-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
sirhk100

Race Truck Ride Day for Mint '14 guys...

Ricky/Dave, Andy, Puck, Ksturgio, I'd say Merrick but..., and who else am I missing from this forum was with us last year at the race?

I know this may not be a good day for some of you with commitments but it's really the best I can do with my schedule and timeline commitments.

Feb 14th, I'm planning to take the race truck out. You're all invited to come out and get some seat time. I'll bring a cooler with some drinks and probably some snacks and I'd like to get some decent mileage on the truck that day. I took the truck out last night and it seemed pretty good but something seemed a bit off. Could be cause it's been a year since I've really been in it and conditions have changed or it could be that the 2 runs in my F150 have already ruined me. It could just be me. It could really be the truck not working as good as it used to. Either way, I want to get it back out there and get some use on it. I figure no point in having an empty drivers seat plus having a rescue truck would be nice and I'll bring the race radio setup for comms.

I want to be productive as far as getting the truck dialed in goes but I also would like to get you all some seat time if possible.

I'm thinking heading out early-mid morning and back at my house by late afternoon. I'm actually going to a concert that night so I have to be back by a realistic time. I realize what day it is too so I'm hoping maybe some of you can escape for a few hours earlier in the day even if you have evening commitments.

Let me know...

Khris

http://vid67.photobucket.com/albums/...pswrink1vh.mp4

^^^^ Should be a teaser video from last night if you click on it and it works...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I won't be able to make it. Hope those of you that can have a blast!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.