Pictures of your jeep - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Pictures of your jeep

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #46
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdenney07
My 2012... live in north las vegas and always looking to go wheeling
Looks good man! Is this the same rig that wheels with the WM702 group from time to time? I swear I saw this rig on one of the Nelson NV runs

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #47
mattdenney07

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Looks good. I love going doorless too, but I keep them on for your safety. Something about a kids juice cup going through someone's windshield @ 70 mph scares me.

We are meeting tomorrow at the hooters off of Rainbow south around 4ish if you want to meet some locals. They are talking about doing the apex afterwards.
Probably gonna skip on hooters, but let me know when y'all head out to apex. I'm in north vegas and that hooters is a solid 40 minute drive for me, and apex is in the opposite direction! I get notifications on my phone if I get a pm tho, just let me know!
mattdenney07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #48
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdenney07 View Post

Probably gonna skip on hooters, but let me know when y'all head out to apex. I'm in north vegas and that hooters is a solid 40 minute drive for me, and apex is in the opposite direction! I get notifications on my phone if I get a pm tho, just let me know!
Haha. I live in the NW, have to drive on base to drop the kids off, then I am going to Hooters. After spending five years in Texas driving across the valley is nothing to me.
Unread 08-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #49
mattdenney07

Fair enough haha. We actually may be down towards that way tomorrow at some point, so ill see if the times line up. You in the USAF? I've been at Nellis for about a year and a half.
Unread 08-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #50
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

got out in 05 and became an instant spouse!! Tomorrow I am dropping the kids off at the CDC for give parents a break night, that is how we came up with the first sat of the month to meet up.
Unread 08-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #51
mattdenney07

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Looks good man! Is this the same rig that wheels with the WM702 group from time to time? I swear I saw this rig on one of the Nelson NV runs
Yup, that was me. Haven't been out too much since then, but definitely ready to get back out there.
Unread 08-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #52
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Ahh good to hear you are still kicking! I was wondering if you were in prison or something after the look on your face when your girl walked across your hood in her boots to pose for the group pic.
Unread 08-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #53
mattdenney07

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Ahh good to hear you are still kicking! I was wondering if you were in prison or something after the look on your face when your girl walked across your hood in her boots to pose for the group pic.
Well, we've gotten married since then, so I guess it didn't upset me too much haha
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #54
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

That's awesome, congrats bro!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.