Pictures of your jeep - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 54 Old 04-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Jeeplady13
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brule
Posts: 75
Love my jeeps, bought them stock an I have slowly been building them over the years. They are girls jeeps but you will never find pink on either ride or catch any man driving them, lol

Attached Thumbnails
image-2030147248.jpg   image-3197192949.jpg   image-196264119.jpg   image-3230842268.jpg  
Jeeplady13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 54 Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Tigerjeep79
Registered User
1979 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 507
Cool Jeeps!

Maybe you should reconsider the pink, though. Think of it as a dare. It would take a REAL man to drive a pink Jeep. Unless, of course you really don't want any man driving your Jeep, which is perfectly logical and understandable.

I don't let any man drive my Jeep either.

Dave
Tigerjeep79 is offline  
post #18 of 54 Old 04-16-2012, 10:37 PM
4x4Brit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 669
Down at Nelson the other week:


Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yellow-lj-rubicon-1304844/
Website: http://www.warmachines702.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachines702
4x4Brit is offline  
post #19 of 54 Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 PM
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,286
Here's a few pics of my rig... Desert Splash Presidents Choice run last year (that's Rick Pewe taking my picture coming through the obstacle) Tie Rod Canyon poser shot and driveway shot shortly after acquisition
Attached Thumbnails
image-1209406869.jpg   image-1462317712.jpg   image-1002703406.jpg  
B0nez is offline  
post #20 of 54 Old 07-07-2013, 07:17 PM
TABonifacio
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Warwick
Posts: 114
I haven't gotten to Nevada yet but I'm sure you will all see me coming and like Dr. Marneaus said, you will probably smell it coming down the road as well! Now I'm from CA originally and so is my Jeep but I just brought her here to the dreaded N.E. Good thing she is just sitting and not being driven on those deadly salty roads! :O Can't wait to get out in the Las Vegas, Nevada Jeep Scene!
Attached Thumbnails
1280x720.jpg  

1995 Jeep Cherokee SE Coupe, AX-15 5-Speed, 4.0L High Output Inline 6 Cylinder...Soon to be Road Worthy!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/95-xj-se-1513890/
TABonifacio is offline  
post #21 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Vegas 4x4
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posts: 358
Vegas 4x4 is offline  
post #22 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 03:54 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,063
^^^ Is that picture taken prerunning/playing or during an actual event?

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now  
post #23 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Vegas 4x4
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
^^^ Is that picture taken prerunning/playing or during an actual event?
Actually, it was testing (first time out since the build). If we were pre-running we would have had all of the safety gear in play.
Vegas 4x4 is offline  
post #24 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,063
Nice, I was going to ask what series is that if that's during a race that lets you guys run without all the gear? LOL

Looks like an awesome rig though! I probably don't want to even know but what's the general run down on it parts wise?

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now  
post #25 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:10 PM
222Doc
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Havasu City
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Here's a few pics of my rig... Desert Splash Presidents Choice run last year (that's Rick Pewe taking my picture coming through the obstacle) Tie Rod Canyon poser shot and driveway shot shortly after acquisition
Hey thanks for coming to our desert splash! P.C is a nice trail. There are many trails within a few miles of that area, fun area.

http://www.parker4wheelers.net
www.bullhead4wheelersinc.com
222Doc is offline  
post #26 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Vegas 4x4
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I probably don't want to even know but what's the general run down on it parts wise?
Since you posed that as a question, next time you're out by the Speedway stop on in and I'll give you a copy of this issue

Vegas 4x4 is offline  
post #27 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:18 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryN View Post
Since you posed that as a question, next time you're out by the Speedway stop on in and I'll give you a copy of this issue
LOL, I can already tell you that'll be sometime on Monday August 5th. Just not sure how late though, depends how distracted I get on side trails and crap on my trip home that day. I'm taking a VERY scenic route home from Mammoth Ca. that day and will be coming down the 15. Other then that, I'm RARELY up at that part of the world.

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now  
post #28 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Vegas 4x4
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, I can already tell you that'll be sometime on Monday August 5th. Just not sure how late though, depends how distracted I get on side trails and crap on my trip home that day. I'm taking a VERY scenic route home from Mammoth Ca. that day and will be coming down the 15. Other then that, I'm RARELY up at that part of the world.
In that case, here's a partial list from my profile here.

Engine: Six shooter
Transmission: Automatic
Transfer Case: Atlas 4.3
Front Axle: RockJock 60/Yukon Comp 60 Zip locker/Yukon shafts/Yukon Super Joints/Yukon Hardcore Hubs
Rear Axle: RockJock 60/Currie axles/Yukon Comp 60 Zip locker
Axle Gear Ratio: 5.38
Suspension: Clayton 4 link rear - 3 link front
King 2.5" IBP Coilovers.
Tires: 37" MT/R's
Wheels: Trail Gear Creeper Locks
Recovery: Warn HS9500i
Armor: Savvy everything
Accessories: OBA, welder, etc.
Vegas 4x4 is offline  
post #29 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:44 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,063
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you're running the king IBP shocks???!!!! Have you ran a standard c/o before and if so, I'm assuming it's night and day difference? Is tuning a pain or pretty easy? Any issue with excessive fade on them? Do they use a fullsize 2.5" piston or are they sleeved down to something smaller? I've always been intrigued with those shocks and they look like a better way to go then say Fox's IBP style. They use that needle pin similar to what's going on in the rear shock on dirt bikes and I always wondered why the truck guys hadn't gone that direction...

And yeah, like I figured, badass ride!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now  
post #30 of 54 Old 07-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Vegas 4x4
Registered User
2004 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you're running the king IBP shocks???!!!! Have you ran a standard c/o before and if so, I'm assuming it's night and day difference? Is tuning a pain or pretty easy? Any issue with excessive fade on them? Do they use a fullsize 2.5" piston or are they sleeved down to something smaller? I've always been intrigued with those shocks and they look like a better way to go then say Fox's IBP style. They use that needle pin similar to what's going on in the rear shock on dirt bikes and I always wondered why the truck guys hadn't gone that direction...

And yeah, like I figured, badass ride!
You ask a lot of questions, LOL! Should we really be crapping this guys picture thread with tech?
Vegas 4x4 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
NV Humps n Bumps 2008 Pictures OffRoadJeepers Nevada Jeep Forum 1 11-10-2008 10:03 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome