Paint shop in Las Vegas NV? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Paint shop in Las Vegas NV?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
distantdog
2004 WJ 

Paint shop in Las Vegas NV?

Looking to get my fender flares painted... can anyone recommend a shop in Las Vegas/Henderson?

distantdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Spring mountain autobody is where I tell people to go for body work and whatnot, helped use out big time with my friends civic, good guys, pretty helpful. At least for imports...

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #3
05moabTJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by distantdog View Post
Looking to get my fender flares painted... can anyone recommend a shop in Las Vegas/Henderson?
I use to live in Vegas, the guys at 4wheelparts off of Trop and Decatur referred me to a guy off of Trop and Valleyview, but i can't remember his name any more. If you go in there i'm sure they can tell you. I had some rock damage fixed and painted by him on my TJ and it turned out nice.

05moabTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.