Offering good pay to help swap 4.2 with 4.0 in Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Offering good pay to help swap 4.2 with 4.0 in Vegas

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 08-21-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
darrentrent
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Offering good pay to help swap 4.2 with 4.0 in Vegas

I have a 89 jeep wrangled with a 4.2 engine that I want to convert to a 95 jeep cherokee 4.0 that I also have. This is a pretty easy and straight forward swap just want someone with better experience to help me with this. I plan on doing this at my home where both jeeps are and will get all tools and parts needed. Someone with engine swap and wiring experience is wanted. We can get together make a game plan then set aside a weekend to do the swap. Call/text/email me with your experience and knowledge of this swap and we can discuss your pay as well as the game plan. Thank you! I really want to do this so please let me know if you can help and want to make some good money!

darrentrent is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.