Off road spots - Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Off road spots - Vegas

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
rego702

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Off road spots - Vegas

Any decent spots out here to go 4x4? I'm taking my son out for the first time and don't want to go extreme ( my jeep is not equipped ). My liberty kk has a 3in lift with 265/70 tires. I heard of one that goes from Jean to the dried lake bed but don't know if it is for the Lib?

rego702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego702 View Post
Any decent spots out here to go 4x4? I'm taking my son out for the first time and don't want to go extreme ( my jeep is not equipped ). My liberty kk has a 3in lift with 265/70 tires. I heard of one that goes from Jean to the dried lake bed but don't know if it is for the Lib?
Wheeler's Pass is a great place to start. And this thread has info about the closure...although it is my understanding it is open again. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f318/...osure-1248876/
Unread 02-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

There is a huge thread with a bunch of trail info. Lots of off topic chatter too, but an opportunity to meet some good people. A few a-holes too.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f318/...hread-1104394/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.