Nov 15 - Wheeler's Pass Run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Nov 15 - Wheeler's Pass Run

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 11-09-2014, 01:02 AM   #1
mattdenney07

Nov 15 - Wheeler's Pass Run

So my wife and I are wanting to get together a Wheeler's Pass run next Saturday. We haven't run this trail in almost a year, and some of our friends said that it's pretty washed out and more difficult than it used to be. I've scrounged around other forums and haven't seen any recent reports about the trail, so we want to see how bad (aka good) it is. I think for this run, we're going to recommend at least 33" tires just in case. But if it's more or less the same as it used to be, it's still a pretty good trail day with lots of great picture opportunities.

We want run the trail from the 95 to Pahrump, go to the Pahrump Winery to get some wine (and possibly a buzz... shhh), go get Mexican food in town, then head our separate ways. The meetup site will be at the Snow Mountain Smoke Shop, 11525 Nu Wav Kaiv Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89124. It's the Indian owned gas station just outside of town off of the 95. It's quick and easy, they have a big shop, and usually have decent gas prices. I know the address looks ridiculous, but just put it in your GPS app and it'll get you there.

We've also invited the guys from Las Vegas 4x4 & Offroad to tag along as well. They're a couple of awesome guys that have over 35 years of experience in the offroad industry, so if you're looking to talk to someone about your rig, no matter what it is, they'd be more than glad to help out.

If you have any questions about the run, don't hesitate to text me at 702-630-5673.

Also, last but certainly not least, we'll obviously be abiding by WM702's rules, posted here. So no leaving anyone behind, everyone helps in recovery, etc, etc... It's a great set of rules that anyone who's offroading should live by.

Hope to see you there! Please post or text me if you plan on showing up!

mattdenney07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
mattdenney07

Oh, and we're meeting up at 9:00 AM!
mattdenney07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.