Norther Nevada? Anyone? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Norther Nevada? Anyone?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #16
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Dang this trail looks awesome! I wish it weren't so far away from home (Vegas). I am gonna have to find some way to get there someday though.

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #17
Mobile_Homie
Desert Rat

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarchey View Post
So i didn't find any pics that would show the changes and it would not let me upload the pics i wanted. There has been a lot of washout of the dirt and now alot more rock. LOL We are going to try and do this trail again very soon but going up the falls. And the gps is 39 59' 33"N, 117 54' 44"W http://www.forgottennevada.org/sites/bolivia.html this site has the ways to get to it to.. Anyone that would like to check it out me and my brother are always down to run it. We can come from the stillwater side or dixie valley side. The whole trail is awesome with lots of old mines, cool cliff walls and trees and even water for the kids to play in.

Dayum, JK stocker up there.

Smoke em if you got em!

Click here
Mobile_Homie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #18
xjarchey
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah that was a basically stock JKU but if you look at the pic we had my brothers winch on the back and my winch hooked to the front. He did scrap a lot and got his front fender. It was awesome day I also got my first bad rock rash from it. That first pic was my XJ slid in to the rock. I was on 31s at the time.
xjarchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 12:49 AM   #19
tgoodbar

We made a Facebook page for Northern Nevada off roaders. Jeepers and all. join Northern Nevada 4x4 market/club
tgoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.