NOOB lookin to wheel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > NOOB lookin to wheel

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 01-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
bdevr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj NOOB lookin to wheel

So I just moved to Reno from boston, Ma and I'm looking for some good places close by to have fun with the jeep. As of right now I only have 2" of lift with 31" Muds and NO winch. Anyone have any good suggestions on where to go? By summer I am hoping to have a winch and a few upgrades, so I'm open to some better trails too. Thanx in advance

bdevr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

Go join Reno4x4.com . They are always doing day runs that mild rigs can handle. There are TONS of trails in the area that you can do. Also, PM shinobi on here. He is in Reno and always goes wheeling.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.