New Vegas meeting spot - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > New Vegas meeting spot

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #16
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Aw, man, sorry to hear that. not that you cant drink, just the damaged liver in general. what's the prognosis?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #17
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well the good thing about the liver is that as long as you treat it well from now on, it can heal(for most conditions anyway.) Just be sure to take care of whatever the doctors tell you! Trust me on this, I have first hand family experience with this. As much crap as we give you, we do like having you around, phag! lol
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:23 PM   #18
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Aw, man, sorry to hear that. not that you cant drink, just the damaged liver in general. what's the prognosis?
I go in for ultrasound of my liver on the 8th, so i will have more info after that. The blood tests i had done are by number, my results were 3 times normal levels, so i get to have a crash diet. All my favorite things to eat i cant have save for bacon. I can eat chicken , fish, pork , fruit, veggies, and nuts. Water, tea and 100% juice.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #19
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

On the positive side, it's going to get easier to get in your jeep in a few months!
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #20
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
On the positive side, it's going to get easier to get in your jeep in a few months!
This is true. How about we move my liver talk to the chat so we dont clutter this thread.
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #21
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Money Talks due to central location. If we decide we don't like that place, we come up with somewhere else. Deal?

Edit: Wait, that kinda leaves Puck out. How about Yard House?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #22
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

As long as it has food and scotch I'm game
Unread 01-03-2014, 04:11 PM   #23
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yard house is super not central, and kinda spendy, but whatever i wont complain. At least its better than hooters lol.

Money Plays does kinda leave those non drinkers out of the loop though....

hmmm. I just named like 48 bars, so, it's all you guys now lol.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #24
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I vote aces and ales I've heard only great things about all locations.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #25
sirhk100

Seeing the parking lot? Who here's driving the ferrari? This is worse the herding cats! Personally, I vote for the PT's that used to be Roadrunner on Eastern and 215. They've got all those chairs you can push together, they have food, they have a couple pool tables, there's space, can chill on the patio if the weather is decent, etc... But really, I don't care at all cause I won't be there this month and probably not next month either.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 04:28 PM   #26
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Seeing the parking lot? Who here's driving the ferrari? This is worse the herding cats! Personally, I vote for the PT's that used to be Roadrunner on Eastern and 215. They've got all those chairs you can push together, they have food, they have a couple pool tables, there's space, can chill on the patio if the weather is decent, etc... But really, I don't care at all cause I won't be there this month and probably not next month either.
I vote this location too.
Unread 01-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #27
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I vote aces and ales I've heard only great things about all locations.
Must not have read much about the north location

As much as I love Aces and Ales, know all the bartenders, the owner, and will always continue to go there, the north location absolutely blows *** as far as service goes. I can say, hands down, I have received absolutely the worst service of any bar/restaurant in my life up there on both the 1st and 2nd time we went.

It got to the point where we told the waitress not to come back to our table and We'd handle our own service from the bar lol.

I still go a few times a month for lunch since I work right up here.

In their defense, they were newly opened, and it was pretty busy.

If y'all wanna hit Aces, either location should be fine mid-day saturday.

I'm not saying we should or have to, just putting info out there.

Quote:

Unread 01-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #28
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I like the pts on eastern and pebble as well. Used to go there a lot, and was always a good place.
Unread 01-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #29
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I second avoiding the north Aces and Ales. I went there once because one of the local radio stations had a drawing I was interested in. Not only was I not happy with the service but to top it off they never did the drawing, the DJ's just gave the tickets to some friends and left. They lured me out there with a drawing, then where cool with the DJ's not holding the drawing that they paid to have advertised to get me out there. I’m never going back to that place.
Unread 01-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #30
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm cool with PT's, which keeps messing with me because the PT's back in Louisville was our favorite strip club.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.