Nevada off roading banned!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Nevada off roading banned!!

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
smkoehler82
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nevada off roading banned!!

Or it will be soon if you let this happen.

2 million acers will be gone if you don't call right now.

Omnibus Public Land Bill is going to be forced through on MONDAY, Call now and say NO NO, don't do it.

Ensign, John - (R - NV)
(202) 224-6244

Reid, Harry - (D - NV)
(202) 224-3542

Have your friends call too!

Surprise, Surprise!!! Harry reids voicemail is FULL. Yep, all the treehugger MF's already filled it up so YOU can't call. Ensign's mailbox is available but we already know what he will vote on this. It's the MF'n lib that needs the swift kick in the ***. So, email his sorry *** here:

http://www.amadirectlink.com/legisltn/rapidresponse.asp

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send an email now and call tomorrow. This is no BS guys. This will happen and plated or not our public land access will go the way of the hulahoop. Get on it and send that email to the ******bag.

smkoehler82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Definately do what you can to stop this.

Senator Cranston shut down millions of acres here in California because of some tortuse that got run over during a race. Here in California we have a lot more leaf lickers than anywhere else in the world. We are constantly having to monitor them and fight them tooth and nail.

Be pro-active to protect yourself from the Berkinstock crowd.
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
NEVADAGARY
1998 ZJ 

Doesn't matter if you email Reid or not. He's a scumbag and doesn't care about anything or anyone except his commie friends from Vegas. Ensign and Heller are at least on our side. Email both of them. Reid is a POS and the farther north in Nevada you go the bigger POS he becomes.
NEVADAGARY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
smkoehler82
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Definately do what you can to stop this.

Senator Cranston shut down millions of acres here in California because of some tortuse that got run over during a race. Here in California we have a lot more leaf lickers than anywhere else in the world. We are constantly having to monitor them and fight them tooth and nail.

Be pro-active to protect yourself from the Berkinstock crowd.
The laws that California imply are constantly trying to creep across the border to us. Much of the major population surge that took place in las vegas and reno were mostly californians and the impact has definately been felt throughout Nevada. No offense I am not directing this towards you or californians in general, but it seems to be a hell of a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVADAGARY View Post
Doesn't matter if you email Reid or not. He's a scumbag and doesn't care about anything or anyone except his commie friends from Vegas. Ensign and Heller are at least on our side. Email both of them. Reid is a POS and the farther north in Nevada you go the bigger POS he becomes.
x2 on that! But the least we can do is fill up his inbox and waste their time. Every little bit hopefully helps! Pass the info on if ya can!
Unread 03-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Blazin413
1995 XJ Cherokee 

smkoehler.... you're absolutely right. It's the a-holes that come from the People's Republic of Kalifornia and try to turn Free Nevada into a communist state. I was born and raised in LV and have seen the change in the last 10-ish years. Gun laws, smoking bans, etc....
Blazin413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2009, 12:10 AM   #6
NEVADAGARY
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin413 View Post
smkoehler.... you're absolutely right. It's the a-holes that come from the People's Republic of Kalifornia and try to turn Free Nevada into a communist state. I was born and raised in LV and have seen the change in the last 10-ish years. Gun laws, smoking bans, etc....
Well Washoe county is fast catching up to Clark. Nothing but tree hugging hippies and IAs moving into Reno now. Fortunately Lyon and counties east are still pretty conservative.
NEVADAGARY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2009, 02:22 AM   #7
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

quoted for truth.

Ensign's one of the good guys.

Reid doesn't give a damn what you think.

I gotta say I'm still shocked Jon Porter was defeated by that idiot Dina Titus!!
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
smkoehler82
2004 TJ Wrangler 

the bill has passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin413 View Post

Quote:
Well Washoe county is fast catching up to Clark. Nothing but tree hugging hippies and IAs moving into Reno now. Fortunately Lyon and counties east are still pretty conservative.
Being from las vegas/clark county myself, and working in the mines here in northern nevada, I have the unfortunate pleasure of seeing it come from the southwest and northwest consuming the state like a well planned military strategy. And now the bill has passed......

"Unfortunately folks, those who voted in this extremely disturbing liberal disaster got their tree hugging way. The bill was voted and passed 77-20. Here's the site and the bad news:
http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/...ill-grand.html"

"The Senate passed the omnibus public lands bill today, on a vote of 77-20, virtually ensuring that the bill creating new national parks and designating millions of acres as wilderness will become law sometime soon. From: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...one-more-time/"
Unread 03-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
smkoehler82
2004 TJ Wrangler 

EVERYONE!!! Find any OLD maps of the areas that have been closed!! I need to check on the dates but we have done this in Colorado...If you (we) can find any indication of a "road" (it must state road) on forest service or blm maps, in the closed area, we can reopen these areas thru the courts. In Colorado we used tread lightly and blue ribbon coalition and donations to cover this...here it may be tougher as there are next to no "organazations" to tap resources from..

Basically if you can prove the area is NOT 5000 contigues (sic) acres without roads, then it can not be legally designated as wilderness...read, roadless acres.

This is the same bull**** Bill Clinton and his leftist agenda pulled.

I hate ****in' Democrats!!! there is nothing wrong with a democrat that can't be fixed with gunfire!!!

quoted from
http://my2wheels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2684&page=
Unread 03-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
smkoehler82
2004 TJ Wrangler 

It has come to my attention that some people have been offended or upset by the Democrat comment. I would like to explain this is not my comment but a quote from another website. either way i apologize.

The topic at hand is Nevada's free and unrestricted public lands and keeping that way. The money that would be used would be so much more useful in combating unemployment in our state's urban areas. Perhaps funding green energy solutions that help provide jobs and lower our environmental impact with our current energy solutions and so forth.
Unread 03-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

you have nothing to apologize for...screw them if they get offended.

by and large the Democratic party and their sheep in the bureaucracy are the instigators of such ridiculous anti-freedom legislation.

there is ZERO reason why this land ought to be shut down to prevent me from exploring.

ZERO
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.