Need Nevada Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Need Nevada Trails

CurrieZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 02-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Need Nevada Trails

I'm looking for trails in Nevada around Lander County, Battle Mnt., Shoshone etc. Father-In-Laws got a cabin out by Austin, so I need to find something nearby. Links to any websites would be awesome.

Thanks,
Tim

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
Lancerkath
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You should check out Lunar Crater while you are there. Couldn't find much for online description but this site has a short one: http://travelnevada.com/story.asp?sid=83

It may have a few ideas for other nearby areas as well.

Try NevadaGeocaching.com, lots or off-roaders and people from all over the state, they have a visitor section on the forums for people to ask questions.
Unread 02-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks,

The wife works for the USFS so I've got a map of the Toyabe NF and I'm seeing several 4X4 only roads but that's it. I'll definately look into this other stuff.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.