Need advice on Custom Cage for YJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Need advice on Custom Cage for YJ

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #16
sirhk100

One of the better looking cages I've seen! I like the fact you put the "X" behind the seats! Most people don't do that cause they want easy access so they skip it and therefore they sacrifice a massive amount of structural strength in a barrel roll in the area around where your head will be. Seems like a fair trade off I suppose! LOL

Nice job!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #17
undergroundjeep
1980 CJ7 

Looks great!
80 cj7 Jeep 4 seater Buggy - Atlas 4:1, V8, built turbo 400, 800 stall, Art Carr, 4 linked, Bilstein coil overs, 60/14, 5:13, chromo axles, ARBs, 40" stickies, TR bead locks, suck down winches
www.undergrounddiesels.com Las Vegas #1 Diesel repair and performance shop.
undergroundjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.