Meet and Greet this Saturday! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Meet and Greet this Saturday!

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 01-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
mattdenney07

Meet and Greet this Saturday!

Meet and greet and BBQ this Saturday at Vegas 4x4 & Off-Road! From 10-2 come hang out and check out rigs from around the valley, talk about KOH, and maybe even put together a few upcoming runs. See you guys out there!

If you don't know where the shop is, take the I-15 north up to the speedway exit, take your second right into the business complex, and keep driving until you see building X (they're all identified with letters).

For those with GPS, the address is: 6965 Speedway Blvd, Suite 107-X Las Vegas, NV 89115

mattdenney07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Dangit, why does the fun stuff always gotta happen while I am at work!? :
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sweet. Maybe I'll swing on by in the Waggy.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.