looking to start a Jeep 4x4 club in Las Vegas.. - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > looking to start a Jeep 4x4 club in Las Vegas..

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 09-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #106
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Good run today. We took a lot of breaks and stuff while heading up and over, and Marneaus had a quick little trail fix. Other than that, good run. Pics coming soon.

Unread 09-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #107
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

The players...

Unread 09-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #108
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

A few more "action" shots...

Unread 09-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #109
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Nice pictures man, Mine are uploading as I type this.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #110
RogerG
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice pics fellas

Ill post some pix as soon as find where my camera went.

06 Jeep Rubicon w/5.5" Teraflex long arm + 1" body lift rolling on 35-12.5-17 BFG KM2 on 7031 ProComp Alloys
RogerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #111
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

K, here's what I've got thats worth seeing...

Roger, Sorry you weren't in many of these! McRoberts got a bunch of good ones featuring you.

All of them are located here, so steal em all if you want!
Red Rock 9-18-10 pictures by MadMaxima - Photobucket

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #112
blazepsi
2001 WJ 

SWEET...!!
what trail was the one with the big rocks?
Thanks for sharing...
blazepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #113
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Man what a fun run! I had a blast. Some awesome pics too.

Re: the Logandale run: Stick, 3.07's, open/factory LSD, factory armor: Good to go or asking for trouble?

ETA: I flushed my power steering, it looks much better now. I have to do some more testing to see if the DW is gone, but hopefully balancing the tires does the trick.
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #114
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

It was all the same trail...Potato Ridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
Man what a fun run! I had a blast. Some awesome pics too.

Re: the Logandale run: Stick, 3.07's, open/factory LSD, factory armor: Good to go or asking for trouble?
I used to do logandale with: Stick, 4.10's, 2.5l, open/open, no armor, 32's. Never got a scratch.

Quote:

Unread 09-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #115
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Alright! Looking forward to that one!
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 05:48 AM   #116
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

potato ridge 9-18 pictures by RC211V - Photobucket
LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #117
RogerG
2008 JK Wrangler 

Ok finally got it downloaded to Photobucket

VegasMatt... i included some pix from the lower Virgin river run we went to a week before.

Potato Ridge 91810 pictures by kalanimonk - Photobucket

06 Jeep Rubicon w/5.5" Teraflex long arm + 1" body lift rolling on 35-12.5-17 BFG KM2 on 7031 ProComp Alloys
RogerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 02:20 AM   #118
blazepsi
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoberts View Post
A few more "action" shots...

which part of the trail is this? i wonder if a stock Grand C. can make it up there? is this still at the Rocky road Gap of Lovell? thanks...
blazepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 03:58 AM   #119
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Its the hardest line in that area. There is a way easier line, which a stock ZJ would make it to the right. Same line as I took.

LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #120
bonofied suiter
2003 TJ Wrangler 

30th Annual Hump-N-Bump Logandale NV Nov 5-6

Hello Everyone,
I'm Jeff from the Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers and I want to invite everybody to join us at the 30th Annual Hump-N-Bump this November 5th - 6th. The HNB is the Largest off road event of it's type in Southern Nevada. Its based out of the Clark County Fairgrounds and this the 30th is going to be the biggest and best one ever. After the awesome trails on Friday we're having a Car Crawl. Smashing cars with your 4X4 is a lot of fun to do and great fun to watch. Hotdogs and refreshments will be sold by the Boy Scouts at the Car Crawl.
After we all get back from the trails on Saturday John Mulls Road Kill Grill will be serving award winning BBQ with Pork Ribs, Smoked Brisket, BBQ Chicken and Smoked hot links. Some of the side dishes are tossed salad, Potato salad, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans, Burgers, Mac & Cheese, Soda & Water and Peach Cobbler for desert. This dinner is going to be awesome.

Lots of us have been working hard on securing great sponsors for the Raffle and it's going really well with about a month left to go. So far our sponsors have kicked in over $23,000.00 in raffle prizes which includes sets of tires, winches, CO2 Systems, Bumpers, Rocker Guards, Hi Lift Jacks and much, much more. Proceeds from the Raffle support our efforts to keep our public roads and trails into the back country clean and open. We also support land access groups such as the Blue Ribbon Coalition and Tread Lightly.

We will be running trails primarily in the Logandale Trail System for all levels from stock 4X4's to full on Rock Buggy's. RV parking with Partial hookups (Power & Water) are available. This year it's going to be huge with Television coverage by the At Your Leisure TV program, Channel 5 and 8 news are also scheduled to cover it. You and your rig could be on TV, in the news or show up in the off-road Magazines.

For more information and registration check out our club web site event page www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp or look for Hump-N-Bump on Facebook for daily updates on the event. Please register early so we know how many to expect for dinner.

Thanks
Jeff Jorgensen
VV4W BOD

2010 -2011 -2012 Hump-N-Bump Director / Czar
bonofied suiter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.