logandale anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > logandale anyone?

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
PurposeBuilt

logandale anyone?

I'm "new" to the area...don't have any wheeling friends other than my pops and he's sitting a weekend out due to pain. Anyway I'm headed up to Logandale on Saturday, Sept 7th. Wondered if anyone one this forum would like to join? I've been up there once, so I don't know all the good spots....any takers?

PurposeBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just now seeing this, sorry for the late response! The folks from WarMachines702.com had a run planned for today at Logandale. You may want to keep an eye on the forums over there too for future runs.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2014, 06:48 PM   #3
undergroundjeep
1980 CJ7 

Lots of rigs going out to Logandale 3/1/14 were all meeting at the Petro 7am
80 cj7 Jeep 4 seater Buggy - Atlas 4:1, V8, built turbo 400, 800 stall, Art Carr, 4 linked, Bilstein coil overs, 60/14, 5:13, chromo axles, ARBs, 40" stickies, TR bead locks, suck down winches
www.undergrounddiesels.com Las Vegas #1 Diesel repair and performance shop.
undergroundjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.