Las Vegas 2011 Jeep owners - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Las Vegas 2011 Jeep owners

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
DRAKEOFFROAD
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Las Vegas 2011 Jeep owners

On occasion we're looking to test fit parts. In exchange for using your vehicle I will get you some bling for it for free. Sometimes you'll get to drive away with the parts. Sometimes it will work out with a rain check where I have to keep the sample I'm fit testing but will make sure to get a part your way once production comes in.

Right now I'm in need of a manual transmission 2011 JK. If anyone around here has one and is interested in some free shift knobs please contact me.

Thanks,
Khris

DRAKEOFFROAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
ccwrangler
2006 TJ Wrangler 

my buddy has a manual 2011 rubicon im gonna pm u his number.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.