Hello All!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Hello All!!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-28-2014, 03:25 AM   #1
jdenney741

Hello All!!

Hey guys I'm new to the Jeep world. I picked up my jeep last month and can't believe it took me this long to get one. I'm 24, but still took to long. I made the switch from Vw's and Audi's.

I have been trying to join every jeep club I can and meet as many locals at the same time.

I grew up here in Las Vegas spending my vacations at my family's farm in Panaca Nv, or our Cabins in Southern Utah outside of Cedar City. I hunt, fish, camp, ride atv's pretty much anything outdoors.

I have gone out with Warmachines702 so far and done 2 runs by myself with my son. One was Potato ridge, then Lovell canyon/Trout canyon. I'm up for pretty much any drives, wether it be light scenic trails to more moderate crawling trails.

LMK if you want to go out. I have Tuesdays and thursdays off every week, then if it's an early morning run and I could make it to work by 4:30 I'm up for it.

here's some pics of Zeus.
Day after I bought it, picked up some wheels and tires

Then sliders that Monday.

Lift installed last weekend MC 2.5 with Old man Emu's

Alignment done by Larry at Vegas4x4

On board air, HL jack, and winch hopefully will come within the next couple of months. Gotta save a little money to buy it all. Wife won't let me get it all at once.

jdenney741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome! You will find many from the Jeep scene frequent multiple boards; nice to see you are keeping the same screen name so we don't get you confused
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2014, 02:10 AM   #3
jdenney741

Hey Bonez! Yea I have it everywhere, even my email.

I figured I would join all the boards and meet all the people I can. That just heightens my chances of getting to go wheeling! Keith asked if I had a name for my jeep yet, I didn't and after much debate I think I have named him Zeus.

Some of the bigger boards have multiple readings I can do as well. To gain knowledge of different setups.
jdenney741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
AClark69

Enjoy. You'll. have lots of great family time with Zeus.
AClark69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.