Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

136K views 3K replies 40 participants last post by  Grand_ZJ 
#1 ·
Remington 700 SPS Tactical, Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50, McMillan M40a1 stock, Harris 6-9" bipod in Duracoat flat dark earth

Gas Grass Bicycle part Pipe Auto part

Almost complete...gotta hit the range this weekend.

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you had any issues with the stock touching the barrel?

#22 ·
The other is like "black mtn armory" or something like that. I drive by it 5 days a week usually a couple times a day but it's just another gun store so I don't pay attention. They're like 7/11 and on every corner it seems. I just noticed that new one cause of a new sign I hadn't seen over by Fausto's on my lunch break the other day.

#24 ·
Shows how much I pay attention. It's maybe a 2 minute walk at the most from my work and I drive by it sometimes 4 times a work day yet I don't even know what it's called. LOL I've never stepped foot in any of them. Actually now that I think about it. Only gun stores I've ever even been in is Lock and Load once with Merrick cause he wanted to swing by and Spurlocks in Henderson once about probably 3+ years ago.

#25 ·
Anyone have a gunsmith they recommend? I don't need one right now but was wondering for future reference. Thanks.

#29 ·
sirhk100 said:
I have a grinder, welder, zipties and some old duct tape that barely sticks anymore. Bring it by and I'll knock it out for you. Just use a red sharpy to mark where you want it and I'll take care of the rest.
I lol'd

#33 ·
What I am thinking is if I can't find the Mossberg 930 JM I like in 22in, buy a 24in 930 and have it chopped and get a fiber optic front sight installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.