Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 89 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #1321
sirhk100

Here you go marn... That's him on the scary end!!! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #1322
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

jeebus. i would NEVER do that haha.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #1323
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Great I come on here to learn about Jeeps and I have now found the local gun forum. Read about 30 pages then had to stop. So much for researching how to install a lift. LOL! I like guns much more than 4x4s.
Warboar_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #1324
sirhk100

Let me know if you have any gun related questions, I'm a certified expert of all things that go bang! Trust me!!!

Welcome to the forum!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #1325
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warboar_21
Great I come on here to learn about Jeeps and I have now found the local gun forum. Read about 30 pages then had to stop. So much for researching how to install a lift. LOL! I like guns much more than 4x4s.
Wow.. Did you ever come to the wrong place if you wanna talk jeeps. These guys are nuts. Want proof? Check out the chat thread and it will remove all doubt. Welcome to the group!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #1326
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Nevadashooters.com

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #1327
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Wow.. Did you ever come to the wrong place if you wanna talk jeeps. These guys are nuts. Want proof? Check out the chat thread and it will remove all doubt. Welcome to the group!
"THESE" Guys? Hey now, don't exclude yourself.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 01-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #1328
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Let me know if you have any gun related questions, I'm a certified expert of all things that go bang! Trust me!!!

Welcome to the forum!
This is true. just don't ask him about stuff that goes fast in the dirt. He has no expertise there. you should ask me about that. Also, if you have any brake related questions, I'm the guy to ask.

Quote:

Unread 01-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #1329
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
This is true. just don't ask him about stuff that goes fast in the dirt. He has no expertise there. you should ask me about that. Also, if you have any brake related questions, I'm the guy to ask.
Do you know from experience??
other stuff
Unread 01-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #1330
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Do you know from experience??
Yeah! I'm saying if Khris is the gun guy then I am the brake guy! Lol

Quote:

Unread 01-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #1331
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
Don't answer any questions if they stop you and ask. Don't consent to a search. Don't get caught.
Roger that...... reminds me of the video "why you should never talk to the police" scary eye opener from both points of view.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #1332
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Yeah! I'm saying if Khris is the gun guy then I am the brake guy! Lol

From reading about 30 pages of this thread I think i'm figuring out who is into guns and who isn't. But it doesn't matter any which way. I have been a gun nut since I was a little boy.
Warboar_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 08:38 PM   #1333
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
Roger that...... reminds me of the video "why you should never talk to the police" scary eye opener from both points of view.
Very good video. I'm glad I watched it. Any other suggested viewing?
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #1334
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
From reading about 30 pages of this thread I think i'm figuring out who is into guns and who isn't. But it doesn't matter any which way. I have been a gun nut since I was a little boy.
Do you like beer?

If so, you'll fit right in....

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #1335
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Do you like beer? If so, you'll fit right in.... Posted from outer space.
And if you like beer bellies, Andy will take you to the truck stops with him on Friday and Saturday nights! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.