Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 68 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #1006
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I dont much like sloan. Too many yahoo's out there, though if all of you folks are planning to join, there will be a bunch of yahoo's wherever we go......ha. get it?

Maybe Lovell Canyon? I dont know. I was maybe going to drag the camper home this weekend to prep it for a trip in a week or two, which means i'd have the jeep and thats a crap ton of gas gettin' out there....hmmm.

We could always go past sloan to the area where the sandpit sign is. But thats kinda far as well for some folks.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #1007
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Or the white cliffs or whatever the hell people call it past Mormon wells. But that is pretty far for others as well.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #1008
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Puck, come by the house and get that water heater for this! I'm working this weekend, else I would be down. Depending on what time, I may just get up super early and join. Where u going? Sloan is about the farthest I can go and make it to work by 1300.
Make sure you get that iPod from him too
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #1009
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Everybody should try to bring a .22 if they own one, and we can play some .22 games.

If somebody doesnt own one I can bring a few extrees.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #1010
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Everybody should try to bring a .22 if they own one, and we can play some .22 games. If somebody doesnt own one I can bring a few extrees.
Hand guns, rifles, or both? JK
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #1011
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Got the iPod, thanks again.

White cliffs would definitely be too far for me to make it out and then back by work at 1300. sloan sand pit sign was what I was referring to.

I only have access to my 22 pistol currently, but will try to hang with the rifle play.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #1012
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
Sure. I’ve come to accept that breaking things is the primary purpose of my guns. Their usage over the years breaks down to 5% killing tasty critters, 10% target practice for killing tasty critters, and 80% breaking things.

And adding lead to the water heater adds value!
So no more shooting cans?
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #1013
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Hand guns, rifles, or both? JK
As long as they don't have optics!

Just kidding.

Quote:

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #1014
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I need to get a .22 dualing tree or something like that. Would be fun! Or the ones you shoot and it raises the target or whatever.

Quote:

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #1015
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
So no more shooting cans?
I put shooting cans in the breaking things category, though I prefer Sam's Choice soda for the added soda explosion effect.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:59 PM   #1016
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

buddy of mine used to work at some warehouse and got a several cases of spray paint for free.99

Those bastards are fun to shoot, rocket like 20' up in the air and fly around all crazy.

Quote:

Unread 11-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #1017
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Wrap them in a paper towel, light it on fire, then shoot them.........
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #1018
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
get amazon prime. best thing ever.

free shipping pays for the cost of prime in like 5 or 6 orders, plus its all 2 day shipping.
Don't forget the extra movies you can stream from Amazon with Prime.

I wanna go on this shooting thing! Can we make it late afternoon on a Saturday?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #1019
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be at MM7 shooting solo 4000 yards with my super duper sniper rifle.
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #1020
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Saturday would be best for me.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.