Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Reply
Unread 03-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #61
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 769
So I stopped in at Nevada Guns and Gear on Stephanie at American Pacfic on my way home tonight. They just opened last week and the store is still pretty bare as they continue to get stocked up. I spoke to one of the partners named Grant and he seems like a real down to earth guy. They are planning on carrying a lot of outdoor and prepper type gear in addition to firearms. I asked about reloading supplies (powder, primers and bullets) but its not something they plan on getting into at first. Since it is literally right around the corner from me I look forward to see what they have to offer.

__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #62
mr4x4
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nevada
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post


Well, since its for sale, might as well post a pic of my nagant in the gun thread. bye bye old man!
Dont put that bayonet on there it will become an assault weapon
__________________
94 stock zj and a 95 zj with a 5.5" lift with 35" bfg km2 a rear currie 9in with 4.56 gears an arb and 35spine axle shafts and 4.56 gears in the front Hp30 super30 kit arb 4.1 low range transfercase
mr4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #63
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4 View Post
Dont put that bayonet on there it will become an assault weapon
please dont tell the ATF!
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #64
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 769

A salt gun
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #65
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,124
Lol!! Good play on words!

Sent from my Imagination
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #66
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
I am going shopping this weekend for a good, single stack 9MM compact or sub-compact for a CC gun. Currently trying to find an LC9, a Kahr CW9, or a used Walther PPS. Any that I am missing that I should take a look at if I can find them?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #67
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,266
I had a Kahr CW45 and I didn't like it. I put maybe a 100 rounds thru it and sold it. Didn't like the way it felt at all.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #68
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
I am going shopping this weekend for a good, single stack 9MM compact or sub-compact for a CC gun. Currently trying to find an LC9, a Kahr CW9, or a used Walther PPS. Any that I am missing that I should take a look at if I can find them?
I think glock makes a single stack 9. Not 100% sure on that though. I'm still kicking my self for not buying Marns sr9c but that was a double stack. I am currently looking for a decent deal on a LC9. If I come across anything ill let you know.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #69
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I think glock makes a single stack 9. Not 100% sure on that though. I'm still kicking my self for not buying Marns sr9c but that was a double stack. I am currently looking for a decent deal on a LC9. If I come across anything ill let you know.
Maybe you can buy it from raptor? He still hasnt shot it haha
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #70
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I think glock makes a single stack 9. Not 100% sure on that though. I'm still kicking my self for not buying Marns sr9c but that was a double stack. I am currently looking for a decent deal on a LC9. If I come across anything ill let you know.
Currently, the only single stack firearm Glock makes is the Model 36 chambered in .45. It is basically crap. They made a single stack but for some unknow reason it is still almost as wide as a double stack gun. Basically, they gave up capacity for nothing because the gun is still wide enough to be double stack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #71
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,554
M&P shield

Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #72
Garza
Vendor
 
Garza's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,463
Got my new Modgear Molle bag in!! Love this thing. Carries my AR, shotgun, both pistols, ammo, mags, accessories and my secret weapon lol. I thought for sure this thing would be stupid heavy with all my gear, but amazingly for throwing it in my Jeep and heading to my shooting spot it rocks!!!
image-3697533241.jpg   image-1659987907.jpg   image-3198713613.jpg   image-2102034937.jpg  
__________________
'05 LSJ
www.4lowparts.com
Black Magic Brakes
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #73
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Got my new Molle bag in!! Love this thing. Carries my AR, shotgun, both pistols, ammo, mags, accessories and my secret weapon lol. I thought for sure this thing would be stupid heavy with all my gear, but amazingly for throwing it in my Jeep and heading to my shooting spot it rocks!!!
nice, i have a weird obsession with storage bags and stuff like that haha.

I have a big ole drag bag that a buddy gave me when he moved because he didnt feel like packing it.sucker DOES get heavy though with 2 rifles and a buncha magazines
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #74
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler
 
jokerchief462's Avatar
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sin City, Nevada
Posts: 2,839
image-848006198.jpg
__________________
89YJ 2.5L TBI, AX-5, NP231 SYE, Ford 8.8, Yukon Grizzly, Tom Woods Shaft, 33" BFG T/As, 4" lift, Warn VR10000s.

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #75
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 769
For fathers with daughters
image.jpg  
__________________
2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.