Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 48 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 09-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #706
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

X2. Puck nailed it

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #707
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

But if there is a zombie rabbit attack Puck has been practicing! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #708
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
But if there is a zombie rabbit attack Puck has been practicing! Haha
You damn right! One can't be too ready to take out zombie Bugs Bunny!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #709
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

There are those people that are actually obsessed with an actual sombie outbreak.

then there are those of us who pretty much use "zombie" as a metaphor. The "zombie outbreak" the "zombie apocalypse"......here's a hint, you could pretty much say "sheep outbreak" or "sheep apocalypse" and it'd be the same.

Not that i'm all paranoid or prepared, i just like guns and like shooting guns and like collecting guns, and like trading and buying and selling guns. It's fun.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #710
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

As i read this, i can only shake my head. Some people take things too far. I understand being prepared for an emergency, but to really think sifi stuff will happen is over the top.
While zombies probably couldn't occur in the movie sense, nature pretty much proves that zombies are in fact real. Infected ants that climb to the top of trees in an effort to be eaten. Other infected ants that are shunned from their colonies because they attack others within the colony before sprouting a plant out of their head. Infected mice and rats that run directly at predators in an effort to be eaten (being eaten allows the parasite to reproduce in the stomach of predators prior to being crapped out and eaten by other mice and rats thereby infecting them.) Science has proven that there is almost zero natural brain function in infected rats. It is believed that the parasites that infect rats could easily make the jump to human hosts due to the similarities in our nervous systems. That doesn't mean that I am going to go nuts over zombies but I also don't think it is really all that "sifi."

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #711
sirhk100

That's neato Andy, will you tell us all your awesome theories on the gov. dropping the WTC towers next also? I like stories!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #712
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Everything I said was based on fact. I don't believe our Government had a hand in the WTC attacks but I do think they have a pretty good idea of where Hoffa is.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #713
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
That's neato Andy, will you tell us all your awesome theories on the gov. dropping the WTC towers next also? I like stories!

Khris, you'll regret it when you are overrun by zombie ants and mice.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #714
sirhk100

I've already come to terms that if I die, I die... I'm not worried about the crazed crackhead blowing my brains out or zombie ants and mice... I'm quite fine with my day to day living without fear and knowing if todays my day I've had a heck of a fun ride!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #715
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Nothing wrong with Glocks, they wouldn't be so popular if they were poorly made; they are just not for me.. or Marn, or Sturgio, or anyone with any sense of individuality and style
If someone breaks into my house all the wife has to do is point and click with the Glock. Easy and reliable is what I like about mine.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #716
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

My issue with the zombie thing is that most media shows zombies as being able to survive serious damage to the circulatory system and other vital body systems. Our bodies are biological machines and without blood circulating nutrients and oxygen things will shut down pretty quickly. Yes, some kind of infection or parasite could cause people to act like zombies, but they would die fairly quickly if they do not access to food/water and could not survive serious injuries any better than we can. I would expect they would not be limited by the pain of an injury but if its life ending it will end them the same way. The bottom line is if something like that broke out it would burn it's self out fairly quickly. The zombie apocalypse with zombies wandering around months later “walking dead” style is just not scientifically possible.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #717
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Can I say that they did have something to do with the plane in Pa not reaching its target...
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #718
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
If someone breaks into my house all the wife has to do is point and click with the Glock. Easy and reliable is what I like about mine.
same as a 4" revolver.

only the glock has to cycle, eject, and chamber. Also dont forget that little button that makes all of the bullets fall out.

I will forever stand by my belief that the ultimate nightstand gun is a .38spl (or .357 loaded with .38) wheel gun, 3" or 4" barrel. literal point and shoot (no slides, safeties, magazines, etc). not going to make you blind or deaf, not going to kil lyour neighbor in the next house over.

That being said, I keep a glock or 1911 next to me, lol.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 09-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #719
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
My issue with the zombie thing is that most media shows zombies as being able to survive serious damage to the circulatory system and other vital body systems. Our bodies are biological machines and without blood circulating nutrients and oxygen things will shut down pretty quickly. Yes, some kind of infection or parasite could cause people to act like zombies, but they would die fairly quickly if they do not access to food/water and could not survive serious injuries any better than we can. I would expect they would not be limited by the pain of an injury but if its life ending it will end them the same way. The bottom line is if something like that broke out it would burn it's self out fairly quickly. The zombie apocalypse with zombies wandering around months later “walking dead” style is just not scientifically possible.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #720
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Posted from outer space.
"Egger yer skin is hangin' off yer bones...."

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.