Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 42 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #616
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I want one too!

<- the guy who got a 11-48

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #617
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I also want a "wall gun" if anybody has something old and cool that may or may not work and is or isnt in good shape.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #618
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I also want a "wall gun" if anybody has something old and cool that may or may not work and is or isnt in good shape.
I may have something for you. I technically gave it to a friend who wanted to refurbish a 50's sears and Roebuck 12 gauge pump. But the $ to fix was way more then the gun is worth. Let me know and ill ask him if he still wants it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #619
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I may have something for you. I technically gave it to a friend who wanted to refurbish a 50's sears and Roebuck 12 gauge pump. But the $ to fix was way more then the gun is worth. Let me know and ill ask him if he still wants it.
That would be cool. It doesn't need to function. Just want something that looks pretty, or could be made to look pretty to use as some art or part of a display.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #620
sirhk100

Why am I all of a sudden reminded of about 2:30 into this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F18-WFYzOQ4

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #621
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Why am I all of a sudden reminded of about 2:30 into this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F18-WFYzOQ4
more like this:

http://youtu.be/OBJ-MpPBDug

"Thats a ******* lamp!"

"yeah but its loaded!"

Quote:

Unread 08-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #622
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
PM me the details on what you have. I have been searching for a bit. may be interested

From what I've seen, locally, they go around $100. Some folks try for more but they don't end up selling. Everybody says they are $50 pawn shop guns, and alot of the time they seem to be, haha.

Obviously depends on condition and type etc.
I'm almost disappointed y'all are interested in them. I was hoping you would tell me they were worthless so I'd have an excuse to saw one down into some kind of crazy stupid shotgun pistol. Oh well, the world is probably better off without that.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #623
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

I'm almost disappointed y'all are interested in them. I was hoping you would tell me they were worthless so I'd have an excuse to saw one down into some kind of crazy stupid shotgun pistol. Oh well, the world is probably better off without that.
Do it!
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #624
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

Minimum barrel length of 18" and OAL of 26

Quote:

Unread 08-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #625
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

There go messing up my ignorance of the law.
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #626
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
There go messing up my ignorance of the law.
yeah, that would put you in jail for a long long time.

I'll happily take care of your gun collection while you are behind bars though!

Quote:

Unread 08-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #627
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

This is the first shotgun. It's a Mossberg 395kb and has the shorter barrel of the two. It's in average condition and worked well last time I used it. Looking to get $75 for it.
image.jpg  
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #628
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

This is the second one. Mossberg model 395ka. It's got a longer barrel. This one is also in average condition and worked fine last time I shot it. I'm also looking to get $75 for this one.
image.jpg  
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #629
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Trade wise the only thing in a similar value range I'd be looking for is a .22 rifle for my son.
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #630
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

are these 12ga?

2 or 3 shot capacity? 1 in the tube 2 in the mag?

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.