Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 41 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 08-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #601
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

and...complete rifle

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #602
sirhk100

Needs many more bullets strewn around for no reason. Like as if you'd stumbled on a train wreck that was hauling bullets. That's how it should look! I mean the flowers are a nice touch in the back ground but it's habitat just doesn't look natural enough for my tastes.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #603
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

It's nice to finally see prices coming down. Just saw a mini 14 for $600 instead $1200.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #604
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Davidson firearms has a M&P15 for $625

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #605
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Davidson firearms has a M&P15 for $625

Posted from outer space.
Isn't that what you paid for your stripped polymer lower?
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #606
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Just about half

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #607
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Talked to the sales guy at Bass Pro Shops tonight, he said they have a truck coming tonight that has lots of ammo on it. He said all ammo would be stocked by 9am when they open. Since I have a meeting to attend at 9, I figured I'd pass on the good fortune to others.

If one of you goes that i know personally (like met you before) pick me up a brick of .22lr and I'll hit you back! Thanks
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #608
Dreamrr

I'm looking to buy a browning 7MM or 270 here in Las Vegas. Does anyone have a rifle for sale?
Dreamrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #609
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrr View Post
I'm looking to buy a browning 7MM or 270 here in Las Vegas. Does anyone have a rifle for sale?
if you buy a 7mm i have a lee loader you can have for it.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #610
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

So I'm starting my gun cabinet cleanout because after combining 2 collections I have a few things I just don't want or need. The lowest hanging fruit is the two bolt action shotguns. Is there even a market for these around here? Back in PA they had to hunt with shotguns but here I don't know if there is a restriction like that on any of the game. Are they worth anything at all?
matthew900 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #611
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
So I'm starting my gun cabinet cleanout because after combining 2 collections I have a few things I just don't want or need. The lowest hanging fruit is the two bolt action shotguns. Is there even a market for these around here? Back in PA they had to hunt with shotguns but here I don't know if there is a restriction like that on any of the game. Are they worth anything at all?
PM Marn I know he was looking for one. I may be interested as well. They probably aren't worth a ton. Even in perfect condition you usually can't get much for them. They function fine but never caught on.
Unread 08-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #612
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
PM me the details on what you have. I have been searching for a bit. may be interested

From what I've seen, locally, they go around $100. Some folks try for more but they don't end up selling. Everybody says they are $50 pawn shop guns, and alot of the time they seem to be, haha.

Obviously depends on condition and type etc.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 08-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #613
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

WOW, I'm impressed there is any interest in them. I'm get y'all info and pictures on them tonight.
matthew900 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #614
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

There are very few people who would think they are cool. Some may refer to these people as nerds. I am one of these people.
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #615
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
There are very few people who would think they are cool. Some may refer to these people as nerds. I am one of these people.
nerds and people who are weird and like obsolete stuff. I'm one of the latter.

I just want a junky old one i can refub or modify.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.