Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #586
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

How about a diff pin like mine!
Way better than a sharpie.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #587
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You need some Dexter type bloods splatter and a few pulled teeth in the pictures.

What else would you buy a gun for Puck? Hanging pictures? Planting trees? Hell no I buy guns for killing mofo's
Unread 08-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #588
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
You need some Dexter type bloods splatter and a few pulled teeth in the pictures.

What else would you buy a gun for Puck? Hanging pictures? Planting trees? Hell no I buy guns for killing cans!
FIFY! Rofl
Unread 08-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #589
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Killing rabbits
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #590
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
Killing rabbits
I thought we decided that killing of rabbits and rats was bad and we shouldn't do that because we aren't eating them? Isn't that what was discussed?

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #591
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I thought we decided that killing of rabbits and rats was bad and we shouldn't do that because we aren't eating them? Isn't that what was discussed?
Yep!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #592
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I don't think our opinion on the subject is going to stop the massacre.
Unread 08-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #593
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

I don't think our opinion on the subject is going to stop the massacre.
I'll just say that there is a reason that it is open season all year round on those animals. Australia with their mouse infestation and subsequent famine is proof that if you stop hunting a certain population, it can have unintended consequences. Granted, their infestation was a perfect storm but it is proof that humans have a direct impact on populations.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #594
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Not to sound like a dick but I will. I couldn't care less about people's opinion on me hunting or shooting something. Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one. I don't think it's wrong, but I'm also not going to hold it against you if you disagree. Welcome to America!
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #595
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Not to sound like a dick but I will. I couldn't care less about people's opinion on me hunting or shooting something. Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one. I don't think it's wrong, but I'm also not going to hold it against you if you disagree. Welcome to America!
X2. Point me to some rabbits, birds, snakes, yotes, whatever I can hit(with the Jeep, lol) , etc.

Actually took out a pigeon with the PS windshield of the TJ. Looked like I hit a can I bread pudding! Roflmfao
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #596
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

To be honest I'm just giving Puck a hard time.

I really don't care if you guys go on a nuisance animal killing spree I'm just not going too. That's not how I was raised to hunt.

But if I decided to kill something it would be the damn sky rats. This is the first place I've ever lived where I had pigeons in my yard. They actually tore open a garbage bag last week. WTF, they’re birds not raccoons or possums!
Unread 08-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #597
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just stopped by Gun Show Ammo on the NW corner of Warm Springs and Eastern and they have tons of ammo in stock including 22
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #598
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Bass pro has had ammo as well. They have .22 but you have to ask for it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:29 PM   #599
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Looked like I hit a can I bread pudding! Roflmfao

I'm literally sitting here laughing out loud at work.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #600
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

sportsmans whorehouse has all kinds of .223 and has .308 and some 9 and 40 and 45 and stuff.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.