Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 33 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #481
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I have reduced my intake during the week to 1 beer or. 1 cocktail or 2 glasses of wine per night. :-/ no fun
Slacker!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #482
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Slacker!
tell me about it.

Sucks trying to be in better shape. I figure the easiest thing to cut out of my diet would be excessive booze.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #483
sirhk100

Quote:
tell me about it.

Sucks trying to be in better shape. I figure the easiest thing to cut out of my diet would be excessive booze.
I've thought about doing that with mtn. dew but I've got everyone trained to bring it to me when they come over so it's hard to kick... I mean it's like my drugs are virtually home delivered! LOL

Unread 07-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #484
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I've transitioned a lot of my liquid intake to water with crystal light.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #485
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I've thought about doing that with mtn. dew but I've got everyone trained to bring it to me when they come over so it's hard to kick... I mean it's like my drugs are virtually home delivered! LOL
Well i started out bringing beer, but then seemed like you like dew more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I've transitioned a lot of my liquid intake to water with crystal light.
water and tea for me.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #486
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Well i started out bringing beer, but then seemed like you like dew more.

water and tea for me.
I used to drink ALOT of root beer and Moxi. I now limit myself only 1 on weekends.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #487
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

since these different threads all fade together, Has anyone decided on the trail ride tomorrow night?

I also still have that old fridge in my garage if anyone wants it before I call nvenergy
Unread 07-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #488
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I used to drink ALOT of root beer and Moxi. I now limit myself only 1 on weekends.
I've got a few cans of Moxie in my pantry. Every time I go home or the parents come out i have them bring me a few 6 packs.

Quote:

Unread 07-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #489
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

I've got a few cans of Moxie in my pantry. Every time I go home or the parents come out i have them bring me a few 6 packs.
After reading up on this "Moxie", i must try some. Can i buy a can from you Marn?
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #490
sirhk100

Someone bring a Moxie to hooters sat night so we can pour a round of shots for everyone to try!!!

And I definitely drink more dew then I do beer! The beers in my fridge are probably 2 months old at this point and last beer I think I had or even alcohol in general was in Seattle memorial day weekend. I'll have some drinks this sat evening and then next time will probably not be till Mammoth the first weekend of August.

BANG BANG!!! GUNS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Unread 07-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #491
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
After reading up on this "Moxie", i must try some. Can i buy a can from you Marn?
No!!!!!!!!! MINE!

maybe I'll bring a can on Saturday. Though none of you will like it, I promise.

P.S. Rocket Fizz sells it, though it didn't taste quite the same to me.

Quote:

Unread 07-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #492
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Someone bring a Moxie to hooters sat night so we can pour a round of shots for everyone to try!!!

And I definitely drink more dew then I do beer! The beers in my fridge are probably 2 months old at this point and last beer I think I had or even alcohol in general was in Seattle memorial day weekend. I'll have some drinks this sat evening and then next time will probably not be till Mammoth the first weekend of August.

BANG BANG!!! GUNS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm gonna come over and raid your fridge.

Quote:

Unread 07-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #493
sirhk100

Come grab them, dgaf... LOL I'll be there in an hour or two. I don't even remember what's actually in there. I just know there's some bottles down in the bottom which is sad considering it's completely empty otherwise yet I don't know what they even are.

Unread 07-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #494
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

No!!!!!!!!! MINE!

maybe I'll bring a can on Saturday. Though none of you will like it, I promise.

P.S. Rocket Fizz sells it, though it didn't taste quite the same to me.
That's is where I usually buy it. Way cheaper then shipping it from ME.
Unread 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #495
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Here is my new carry solution, and I finally got my renewed ccw. Now I have to update my address since I moved since I applied.
image-1537710720.jpg

image-201463466.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.