Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 32 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 07-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #466
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i got this thing for free yesterday. Needs a few parts to be complete complete. Magazine and a rear sight are all it needs to be ready to shoot.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #467
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Yup.

And all I know is I sure wouldn't want to get shot with it, so, i figure most people share that sentiment.
LOL, you couldn't talk me into shooting my hand or pinky or anything with it either that's for sure!!! Would definitely still ruin someone's day even only being a .32. I don't care what anyone says about you needing a .45 or nothing! I'd rather mind my own business then be on the wrong end of that little toy gun! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #468
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

LOL, you couldn't talk me into shooting my hand or pinky or anything with it either that's for sure!!! Would definitely still ruin someone's day even only being a .32. I don't care what anyone says about you needing a .45 or nothing! I'd rather mind my own business then be on the wrong end of that little toy gun! LOL
Yea but you aren't eating people's faces while tripping on bath salts. I would rather have any caliber over a knife or baseball bat. Even though I just bought that .380 my guess is that of I ever have to shoot someone ill wish I had something bigger. That's the problem is carrying something bigger turns into a pain and I don't carry. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #469
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Yea but you aren't eating people's faces while tripping on bath salts.
well, it is only Tuesday. the week is still young.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #470
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Yea but you aren't eating people's faces while tripping on bath salts.
And you're telling that to a person that has a CCW yet has only carried one day in his life... DGAF... If it's my time it's my time. I'm not going to run around day to day carrying a gun wondering what's around every corner. LOL, for the record, the .32 Marn is talking about... Was mine before it was his. LOL

Unread 07-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #471
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

And you're telling that to a person that has a CCW yet has only carried one day in his life... DGAF... If it's my time it's my time. I'm not going to run around day to day carrying a gun wondering what's around every corner. LOL, for the record, the .32 Marn is talking about... Was mine before it was his. LOL
Yea that's one way to look at it. I'm just not willing to lay down a take it. In all honesty I
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #472
sirhk100

Ehhh, it's life... I don't really want to live to see 100 myself personally and I'm happy with what I've done. If it's in the cards it's in the cards enough that I don't care or feel the need to carry daily. The world isn't scary enough for me to worry yet... Next week or next month or next year it might be but right now, I'm still fine with roaming the streets like a helpless old lady waiting to get my face eaten off.

Unread 07-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #473
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys, i have a very good friend of mine looking to buy his first pistol. Is there any one who wants to go shooting some time in the neerish future, and would let him fire off a few rounds if he brought his own ammo?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #474
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sure! I've got many different things to try.
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #475
sirhk100

You guys would probably just shoot me if I ever showed up!

Unread 07-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #476
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Hey guys, i have a very good friend of mine looking to buy his first pistol. Is there any one who wants to go shooting some time in the neerish future, and would let him fire off a few rounds if he brought his own ammo?
I also have a few things I could bring out. Do you know what he's looking to try?
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #477
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

He says he wants a carry pistol, but who knows what he will end up wanting. He likes the FN X45 though, he has not shot it yet. So who knows.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #478
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I joine dup over on rimfire central and was instantly fofered $100 for that rifle i was given, as is, no questions asked. Lol.

I'll be keeping it and seeing how she shoots.

Unread 07-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #479
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Drink much?

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #480
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Drink much?

Posted from outer space.
Unfortunately, no. Just fat fingers.

I have reduced my intake during the week to 1 beer or. 1 cocktail or 2 glasses of wine per night. :-/ no fun

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.