Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 06-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #391
sirhk100

2 problems, I wouldn't even know how far to tear it down to dip it and what to protect to keep from screwing it up. 2nd... I don't know when I'd actually be bored enough to care about the cosmetics of mine, I'd rather watch something on TV or sleep or quilt or hit myself in the head with a hammer or walk in circles around my pool table or... LOL

I have some red aerosol though left over from my beadlock wheels if you want to dip one of yours red. Wouldn't blue be the safe color? LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #392
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
2 problems, I wouldn't even know how far to tear it down to dip it and what to protect to keep from screwing it up. 2nd... I don't know when I'd actually be bored enough to care about the cosmetics of mine, I'd rather watch something on TV or sleep or quilt or hit myself in the head with a hammer or walk in circles around my pool table or... LOL

I have some red aerosol though left over from my beadlock wheels if you want to dip one of yours red. Wouldn't blue be the safe color? LOL
no red guns for me, TYVM haha.

I dunno Khirs, you could have practiced on the glock to make the truck come out as good as possible.

Or maybe you used the truck to practice for doing the glock?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #393
sirhk100

Had to google TYVM... LOL

I did the truck to practice for... well... Not totally sure what it was to practice for but it looks pretty good. I did it to help justify my asking price and to eliminate another reason for someone to walk away from the truck without giving me money. "If" it sells and I get this other truck, after seeing the dip though, I'll likely dip that truck so I guess that's what I was practicing for. I won't be dipping the expo, it'll get a real paint job but I'm holding off till this truck situation isn't in limbo anymore and I know where I'm at finances wise.

You sure you don't want a red gun though? I know there's more then enough left in this can I have to do a solid job on one.

Unread 06-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #394
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Had to google TYVM... LOL

I did the truck to practice for... well... Not totally sure what it was to practice for but it looks pretty good. I did it to help justify my asking price and to eliminate another reason for someone to walk away from the truck without giving me money. "If" it sells and I get this other truck, after seeing the dip though, I'll likely dip that truck so I guess that's what I was practicing for. I won't be dipping the expo, it'll get a real paint job but I'm holding off till this truck situation isn't in limbo anymore and I know where I'm at finances wise.

You sure you don't want a red gun though? I know there's more then enough left in this can I have to do a solid job on one.
Ha. lets do it to the little keltec you sold me.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #395
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

are you on nevada shooters? might be a good place to list the tacoma for sale.

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #396
sirhk100

I think I've got an account over there and possibly posted once or got an account so I could search the classifieds once a while back. Not honestly sure though... Is it seriously the type of forum that would get interest in the truck?

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #397
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

there is a 30,000 dollar YJ buggy on there, and a 2001 stock tacoma too.

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #398
sirhk100

But do they sell? And I just checked, I do have a log in/account over there with 0 posts so far... LOL I'm sure it'll look good that my first post on a gun forum is an ad trying to sell a truck. LOL

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #399
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

who knows if it sells, more exposure is a good thing right?

want me to post it for you?

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #400
sirhk100

Post count is now 1 on nevada shooters.

Unread 06-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #401
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

haha. Good.

Unread 06-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #402
sirhk100

Does that qualify me as a gun nut? Am I on the "list" finally? Hold on, maybe I should call you and ask too just in case somehow my post is missed online.

Unread 06-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #403
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

a what now? I'm not a gun nut, guns are bad.

After I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident I realized the err of my ways and will never buy another gun again.

Unread 06-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #404
sirhk100

That sucks dude, you better hope I never show up at your door with my one gun cause you'll be defenseless and the women will be mine to fight and argue with! You should probably go buy 2 guns since I only have one therefore you shall be safe!

Unread 06-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #405
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
That sucks dude, you better hope I never show up at your door with my one gun cause you'll be defenseless and the women will be mine to fight and argue with! You should probably go buy 2 guns since I only have one therefore you shall be safe!

Nah. You can just have the girls. I wont put up a fight.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.