Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 05-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #301
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4 View Post
I have the ruger p94 40 cal thats for sale and a ruger sr9c
Prices?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #302
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ugh interested in the sr9...don't have money right now, but...
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #303
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm also interested in the sr9c. No pressure though if you decide no to sell.
Sorry just read again I think he is selling the .40 not the 9mm.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #304
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well I'm only interested if its a smokin deal. Gotta lift I'm saving for. Otherwise, I'll pass dibs to you, once we know for sure.
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #305
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I hear raptor has an SR9c that hasnt been fired in a while, haha.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #306
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Its the p94 that im selling
not the sr9c although im looking for a sr40c
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #307
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone have any experience with Remington Golden Saber 45 ACP 230 Grain Brass Jacketed Hollow Point ammo? I have been needing some PD ammo for my .45 and haven't had a lot of luck finding any anywhere so I just ordered 50 rounds of this stuff. Hope it wasn't a bad purchase, but some of the reviews I found on it were decent. Product plus shipping costs were not pleasant though at $64

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-138...mmunition.aspx
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #308
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Augh! You've gotta be kidding me! Within a few minutes of placing that order, a guy on NS is selling some PD ammo. I am gonna try and cancel my order...
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #309
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Never used the .45 stuff but the .40 stuff that I had worked well. I put a few rounds into wet phone books to look at expansion. Out of the 5 that I fired, I had one that became plugged and failed to expand. All the other rounds expanded as advertised.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #310
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Never used the .45 stuff but the .40 stuff that I had worked well. I put a few rounds into wet phone books to look at expansion. Out of the 5 that I fired, I had one that became plugged and failed to expand. All the other rounds expanded as advertised.
...with a nice, pretty star pattern in the lead! I did this experiment too. FMJ all went thorough multiple books. Corbon stopped in the first book. Golden sabers stopped in the second book.
Unread 05-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #311
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
...with a nice, pretty star pattern in the lead! I did this experiment too. FMJ all went thorough multiple books. Corbon stopped in the first book. Golden sabers stopped in the second book.
I need to do it again with the Hornady Critical Defense that I carry now. Guess I should hit up Lowes on of these days so I can make another frame to hold the books.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #312
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I need to do it again with the Hornady Critical Defense that I carry now. Guess I should hit up Lowes on of these days so I can make another frame to hold the books.
We just soaked them in buckets and stood them up on the ground backed up with rocks.
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #313
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
We just soaked them in buckets and stood them up on the ground backed up with rocks.
How consistent were your results doing it like that?

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #314
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

How consistent were your results doing it like that?
Every single round we put into them...
Unread 05-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #315
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I hear raptor has an SR9c that hasnt been fired in a while, haha.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.