Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 05-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #241
sirhk100

Tell your local fellow gun nuts they're crazy and that their guns aren't the gold they think they are!!! Just made an offer to a dude on backpage and the dude was pissed claiming I insulted him with a low ball offer and countered with an insane asking price. So I sent him 4 links to "buy it now" prices on gb.com that were $200-300 cheaper then what he countered with for NIB. LOL Sorry but shipping and FFL fees aren't that much!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #242
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Backpage is hit or miss. I would try nevada shooters website. The people are much easier to deal with. It may take a while to find what you are looking for, but when you do it will be with a mentally stable person.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #243
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Tell your local fellow gun nuts they're crazy and that their guns aren't the gold they think they are!!! Just made an offer to a dude on backpage and the dude was pissed claiming I insulted him with a low ball offer and countered with an insane asking price. So I sent him 4 links to "buy it now" prices on gb.com that were $200-300 cheaper then what he countered with for NIB. LOL Sorry but shipping and FFL fees aren't that much!
what are you looking for?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #244
sirhk100

something that goes bang bang maybe...

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #245
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

oh yeah? lol

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #246
sirhk100

yup, I have enough lack of interest to not even bother talking about what I'm actually looking for, more just the goofiness of people that think they own gold when I can buy on gb.com with a "buy it now" button for hundreds less then they're asking. LOL

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #247
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

okay, i was just curious, but if you dont wanna talk about it thats fine.

Quote:

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #248
sirhk100

It's not an AR... LOL I don't know enough about guns to remotely try talking about it. If I get one, it should go bang and if something I didn't want to put a hole in was in front of it, that's bad. What more is there to care about from my shoes?

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #249
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

good, i hate those.

Quote:

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #250
sirhk100

for reference, my glock hasn't gone bang since KOH of 2012 and the 1000 rounds of 9mm have been in my hall closet since early last summer... That's how much lack of interest I have in guns. It's just another thing to spend money and play with for a month or two and then let collect dust on a shelf somewhere.

I am on the other hand taking the race truck out Sat, now that's fun!

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #251
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yes, i know you don't care about guns.

Quote:

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #252
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hence the question that is on all of our minds, if Khris doesn't care about guns, why is he making offers on them?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #253
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Hence the question that is on all of our minds, if Khris doesn't care about guns, why is he making offers on them?
So he can be like us other cool kids and have more guns than we could physically shoot at one time!!
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #254
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So he can be like us other cool kids and have more guns than we could physically shoot at one time!!
i'm thinking about downsizing.

one pistol, one rifle.....lots more money in the bank.

Quote:

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #255
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post

Quote:
It's just another thing to spend money and play with for a month or two and then let collect dust on a shelf somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
one pistol, one rifle

Quote:
then let collect dust on a shelf somewhere.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.