Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #196
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Pearce makes a pinky extension for those mags. I have them for my G27. I got one of them at New Frontier and the other two at Sportsmans Warehouse. If you decide that you want to go with something like that, I can tell you how to swap them or put them on for you.
I am going to put the pearce pinky extension on 2 of the mags and leave one flush mount like it is for conceal carry
The pink extension I was thinking on getting was for the plus 1or plus 2 and picking up the glock22 mags for the 13rounds
I will also put a ghost trigger in like I did my glock30

Unread 04-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #197
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4
Oops thus found its way home with me
Seems like you're the Pied Piper of firearms! You should lead some of them to my house one of these days! Rofl
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #198
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Seems like you're the Pied Piper of firearms! You should lead some of them to my house one of these days! Rofl
Lol

Actually that smith&wesson is my dads he was showing me these 2 revolvers a ruger and that one then told ne to take it home go shoot it he said he got it from a retired police officer years ago he was saying everyone should have a revolver
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #199
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:

Lol

Actually that smith&wesson is my dads he was showing me these 2 revolvers a ruger and that one then told ne to take it home go shoot it he said he got it from a retired police officer years ago he was saying everyone should have a revolver
I like your dad! In a non homo way.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #200
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I like your dad! In a non homo way.
I like him in a homo way.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #201
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Lol

I wonder where I can find some 357 mag
That thing can shoot 38 right
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #202
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Lol

I wonder where I can find some 357 mag
That thing can shoot 38 right
Yep it can. .38 ,.38 super, anything .38 will be fine. I would check online to see what it can handle in the .357 loads though. Some smiths don't take heavy loads very well. A cylinder or 2 won't hurt anything but continued stress could cause a problem. That is why I like rugers so much.
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #203
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Yep it can. .38 ,.38 super, anything .38 will be fine. I would check online to see what it can handle in the .357 loads though. Some smiths don't take heavy loads very well. A cylinder or 2 won't hurt anything but continued stress could cause a problem. That is why I like rugers so much.
AMEN! Reloading manuals will actually specify-"Ruger Only"
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #204
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Ruger only or my fav,"ruger any model".
Unread 04-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #205
sirhk100

Not sure if you guys know who Nicole Johnson is, she lives here in vegas, is a sponsored rock crawler competitor and also is an actual legit monster truck driver. She currently drives the scooby doo truck. LOL I'm serious... But why am i posting this here? She also owns and operates Marxman Precision Arms here in town and well, she just posted this up on her facebook and the Marxman facebook also... Just passing on the info as all I know is what was posted. I know there's better prices out there but I've usually saw minimums on them. Anyways, just passing it on like I said in case anyone is interested.

Quote:
Screw it! We're going rogue... $17 today only! Free shipping. No minimums! Must call to order (702) 643-8500 LIKE AND SHARE!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #206
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Not sure if you guys know who Nicole Johnson is, she lives here in vegas, is a sponsored rock crawler competitor and also is an actual legit monster truck driver. She currently drives the scooby doo truck. LOL I'm serious... But why am i posting this here? She also owns and operates Marxman Precision Arms here in town and well, she just posted this up on her facebook and the Marxman facebook also... Just passing on the info as all I know is what was posted. I know there's better prices out there but I've usually saw minimums on them. Anyways, just passing it on like I said in case anyone is interested.

I saw that post on facebook to bad I dont have a gun that will take those
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #207
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

meh, 17 still isnt a "good" price on a standard AR mag.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #208
sirhk100

DGAF, was just passing it along since it was local if anyone cared. I don't own an AR so... I know my coworker just got them for $11 last week but there was a minimum quantity.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #209
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I remember paying $16 for PMAGs last year...
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #210
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
I remember paying $16 for PMAGs last year...
Base or with a window?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.