Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #166
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Something up with the timing on it and it wouldn't cycle the cylinder or pull the the hammer back. They replaced the hammer and internals now it works great.
Cool, we gotta go out plinking sometime. I gotta spend some time breaking in my wife's single 10 and my father always loves a chance to get his single six out and show me up.

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #167
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

I have to renew mine on November, 2014...don't ever let it expire!
Not ever planning on it. Same goes with my Utah permit and Florida when I get it.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #168
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

I havent sent in my utah or florida one in yet I have the paperwork just sitting waiting
But im not sure if I can get utah
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #169
sirhk100

The last 20 seconds or so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxtu228bYFw

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #170
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

are you fking serious! people that know NOTHING about guns are passing laws about guns. im so sick of these people.

so much for street smarts in this country.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #171
sirhk100

Yup, that video pisses me off so much!!!! At that point, it's not even the gun control issue... DGAF if you're for or against the gun **** in that video. What pisses me off is it could be ANY topic what so ever!!!! The damn people should at least have some sorta damn clue as to what they're doing but there's pure evidence that they're passing laws on crap that they're 1000000000% uninformed on!

Unread 04-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #172
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

I am not sure what to say to that wow. And these are our leaders. WTF
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #173
sirhk100

Exactly! In my mind this is beyond the gun control issue cause you know damn well they're as clueless about many many many other topics they create laws on whether it's health care, guns, taxes, energy, large soft drinks, etc... They're passing laws completely f'ing uninformed on what they're doing.

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #174
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Exactly! In my mind this is beyond the gun control issue cause you know damn well they're as clueless about many many many other topics they create laws on whether it's health care, guns, taxes, energy, large soft drinks, etc... They're passing laws completely f'ing uninformed on what they're doing.
Reminds me of the excuses for land closures.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #175
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4 View Post
I havent sent in my utah or florida one in yet I have the paperwork just sitting waiting
But im not sure if I can get utah
Why couldn't you?

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #176
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Some info was just found out that the aurora theater shooter
The police were warned a month ahead of time the homes was dangerous and making threats they were trying to keep the court records sealed colorado politicians had just passed a bunch of gun control laws using that as an example
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #177
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Why couldn't you?
I had a dui 13years ago
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #178
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I had a dui 13years ago
That is a disqualifier under Utah law.

Title 53
Chapter 5
Section 704
Sub-section (2) (a) The bureau may deny, suspend, or revoke a concealed permit if the applicant or permit holder:
(iii) has been or is convicted of an offense involving the use of alcohol.

That being said, they do have the opportunity to explain your side. For instance, if you went through a rehab program or something of that sort they may look upon it in a favorable light. Further, if Nevada still has reciprocity with Utah they may see that as a mitigating circumstance and therefore allow you one. The bad part is the only way to tell for sure is to apply. If you apply and they say no, you can appeal. If they still say no, you are out $51.00.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #179
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
That is a disqualifier under Utah law.

Title 53
Chapter 5
Section 704
Sub-section (2) (a) The bureau may deny, suspend, or revoke a concealed permit if the applicant or permit holder:
(iii) has been or is convicted of an offense involving the use of alcohol.

That being said, they do have the opportunity to explain your side. For instance, if you went through a rehab program or something of that sort they may look upon it in a favorable light. Further, if Nevada still has reciprocity with Utah they may see that as a mitigating circumstance and therefore allow you one. The bad part is the only way to tell for sure is to apply. If you apply and they say no, you can appeal. If they still say no, you are out $51.00.

I have nevada but nevada its an alcohol offense within 3years or was it 5years

Anyways I dont drink well I might have one beer every couple years im just not a drinker and would rather save that money for other things same with cigarettes I dont smoke dont drink dont touch drugs
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #180
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I have nevada but nevada its an alcohol offense within 3years or was it 5years

Anyways I dont drink well I might have one beer every couple years im just not a drinker and would rather save that money for other things same with cigarettes I dont smoke dont drink dont touch drugs
Sucks man. Hope you get it worked out.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.