Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread - Page 117 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Guns - The Official Southern Nevada/Las Vegas Gun Thread

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #1741
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I keep forgetting that it does this cool little trick:
Looks great.

I haven't had a chance to shoot one of them but really like the way they look.

Warboar_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #1742
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Perhaps we should plan end execute a day of shooting in the am and spend a couple hours cleaning up a single spot? I can bring our little cargo trailer and some trash bags. Like suggested, we can stop at that transfer station and dump when done. Not exactly the most fun or enjoyable way to spend an afternoon, but if it helps delay a closure it may be worth it? Can try to get a grant from tread lightly to help?
Unread 03-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #1743
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Funny you should mention that, last time I was out shooting I found out after I got there that I didn't have any garbage bags left. I felt like a complete tool because every time I go I carry out at MINIMUM twice what I brought in so I have been planning on going out on my day off and spending a few hours out there loading up the back of the pickup with as much trash as I can. I thought about inviting the rest of the crew here along, but since my schedule sucks and the day I would be going is a Monday morning I figured no one would be able to make it so I wasn't gonna offer and make anyone feel bad for having to say no.

That being said since a cleanup is being suggested, if anyone wants to join me, I have tentative plans to go out to the back side of Sloan area where a bunch of us have shot together before and do some cleanup this Monday morning.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #1744
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Funny you should mention that, last time I was out shooting I found out after I got there that I didn't have any garbage bags left. I felt like a complete tool because every time I go I carry out at MINIMUM twice what I brought in so I have been planning on going out on my day off and spending a few hours out there loading up the back of the pickup with as much trash as I can. I thought about inviting the rest of the crew here along, but since my schedule sucks and the day I would be going is a Monday morning I figured no one would be able to make it so I wasn't gonna offer and make anyone feel bad for having to say no. That being said since a cleanup is being suggested, if anyone wants to join me, I have tentative plans to go out to the back side of Sloan area where a bunch of us have shot together before and do some cleanup this Monday morning.
I'm headed out to run a few rounds through the scar. Will be bringing trash bags.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #1745
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Perhaps we should plan end execute a day of shooting in the am and spend a couple hours cleaning up a single spot? I can bring our little cargo trailer and some trash bags. Like suggested, we can stop at that transfer station and dump when done. Not exactly the most fun or enjoyable way to spend an afternoon, but if it helps delay a closure it may be worth it? Can try to get a grant from tread lightly to help?
I'd be down to help out assuming I have nothing crazy going on and it's the weekend.
4x4Brit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 10:22 PM   #1746
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
That being said since a cleanup is being suggested, if anyone wants to join me, I have tentative plans to go out to the back side of Sloan area where a bunch of us have shot together before and do some cleanup this Monday morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I'm headed out to run a few rounds through the scar. Will be bringing trash bags.
Unfortunately the tentative leaned toward not being able to make it out tomorrow, I've got too many commitments to be able to go this Monday. Sorry if I messed up anyone's plans. I will post up again more in advance if I end up being able to make more solid plans.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014, 08:10 PM   #1747
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Brown Santa brought me some Brown (tan?) presents.

image-352274025.jpg

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 04-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #1748
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Everyone have their big game applications turned in already? I didn't realize that submission had opened on the 24th of March. It ends the 21st of this month so you have until then.
Unread 04-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #1749
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

No but I will be shortly may be the last chance to go hunt with my grandpa. My guess is we will probably only put in close to home (Caliente).
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #1750
Warboar_21
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I'm thinking about putting in for some new areas for deer. Maybe up around Austin. Still doing some research. It seems everywhere on the eastern part of the state is being turned into wilderness. Can't even take a bloody game cart in there to recover your kill.
Unread 04-19-2014, 12:51 AM   #1751
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone doing any shooting tomorrow(Saturday?)
Unread 04-19-2014, 10:32 PM   #1752
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ruger LC9 with lasermax laser, 3 magazines, leather pancake holster(maybe,) one magazine pouch, and original packaging(I think anyway) for sale or trade.
Ruger LCP with recall completed by ruger, 3 or 4 magazines, a pocket holster, and a few hundred rounds of 380 for sale or trade.
I would actually prefer a trade over cash just to keep myself from buying Jeep parts. Would trade both toward something big and nice like a nice 1911, FNH something, acog, eotech with magnifier, etc and so one.
Unread 04-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #1753
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Started putting this together. Waiting for my new knife to arrive so I can make a sheath for it dedicated to the belt, and also waiting for new holsters to arrive but those are probably another month out so I put the specter gear on it for now.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-01-2014, 07:59 PM   #1754
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Just spent 35 mins taking gun control questions in a NV constitution class. Needless to say I've been touted as a conservative.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #1755
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Just spent 35 mins taking gun control questions in a NV constitution class. Needless to say I've been touted as a conservative.
You mean you like guns and don't want to buy wheels for some lazy ****ers 2014 Durango just because he has 17 kids, no education, and refuses to get a job? That makes you an ******* if you were to ask the dumb****s on Capitol Hill.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.