Good shop in Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Good shop in Vegas

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-02-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
KillaKeys17
2004 WJ 

Wj Good shop in Vegas

Hey guys quick question...I am installing a 3" IRO kit this weekend on my WJ and will need to have her aligned and my new tires mounted and balanced (has TPMS). Any recommendations? I contacted "4 wheel parts" on Decatur and they quoted me around $350. Seems high, but maybe I'm wrong. Any shops you guys recommend to do this or is this something that any shop can handle? Thanks

KillaKeys17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #2
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

If you're on a budget you can do it yourself fairly easily. This gets you pretty close:

http://www.stu-offroad.com/steering/align/align-1.htm

I've done it a number of times with good results. I'm just always so busy with other stuff and I keep messing up the alignment so I finally got the lifetime alignment at Firestone. It's pricey $200 but I don't have to pay ever again and let’s just say my alignment get trashed all the time.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #3
sirhk100

Arrow Frame and Alignment does a really good job with modified vehicles that need aligned. Probably not the cheapest deal in town but they will make sure it's right. They're almost arguably too picky with the perfection sometimes. As far as tires go... No clue, I've been mounting my own or hitting the local mexican tire shops typically for that stuff.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrow-frame-...ment-las-vegas

Yeah, that's INSANELY high! I bet arrow does your aligment for $75-100 and discount or any tire shop should do your tires for probably about the same price. I think the mexican tire shops charge $15 per tire for mount and balance usually. Or at least the one on trop and maryland does for me. Then again, I'm in there so often they may consider me a regular and give me a price break now for all I know. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014, 04:47 PM   #4
KillaKeys17
2004 WJ 

Thanks guys I'll post before and after pics for everyone
KillaKeys17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.