Good junk yard in Las Vegas? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Good junk yard in Las Vegas?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
distantdog
2004 WJ 

Good junk yard in Las Vegas?

Anyone know one?

I mean, I googled and found one up on Nellis and Charleston :/ Not my favorite area to go to, but junkyards usually aren't in the nicest parts of town I guess.

Just looking for some recommendations based on experience.

SOLD: 2001 TJ Sport
distantdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
ninemmbill
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nevada Pick a Part is in the area of Boulder Highway between Sunset and Warm Springs. There is another one near there also.
ninemmbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
mahgnillig
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The is also a Pick a Part on Lamb by the I15 ramp (on the right if you're traveling north).
mahgnillig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahgnillig View Post
The is also a Pick a Part on Lamb by the I15 ramp (on the right if you're traveling north).
On Google maps it says the one on Lamb is permanately closed? Is Google wrong? Or, more importantly, is the Henderson one still open? The one at 110 W Rolly St
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
mahgnillig
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
On Google maps it says the one on Lamb is permanately closed? Is Google wrong? Or, more importantly, is the Henderson one still open? The one at 110 W Rolly St
No idea I'm afraid... it was open when I last drove past it, but that was at least a few months ago. I don't go that way too often.
mahgnillig is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.